May 21 Judgement Day Hoax: What Will Happen?

I don't understand this May 21 judgement day thing. I'm not a Christian or anything but I'm curious about it and I think it's a hoax.

What will happen? Several evangelical Christians claim that from what they've decoded from the Bible, May 21, 2011, will be Judgment Day.

The date was calculated by Harold Camping, the leader of an independent Christian ministry called Family Radio Worldwide.
Do you think Judgement Day will take place on May 21st and the world is going to end or is it all a hoax? What will happen in your opinion?

asked by Sally in Religion | 4207 views | 05-10-2011 at 09:01 PM

Camping has been spreading the word about Judgement Day via his Christian Network that consists of a radio station and a website.
This guy has been rapping about the rapture for decades. In 1994 he warned about Judgement Day and said that the world was going to end.

His entire theory is grounded on the date for the flood of Noah, but his math is just simply wrong.

He claims the destruction of the world itself will then take place five months later on October 21.
In my opinion, it is a hoax and the guy is crazy.

answered by Francis | 05-10-2011 at 09:02 PM

Yeah the people who are saying judgement day is in may are not Christians. they obviously have never read revelations because there is still a lot of things that have not happened yet. one example is that we have not seen the antichrist or the mark of the beast. we will never know the day Jesus will come until it happens.

answered by Guest | 05-16-2011 at 03:11 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.