Food Lovers Fat Loss System Scam?

I want to loose some weight so i was wondering if this works so i can try it.
I just dont want to waste my money, does the Food Lovers Fat Loss System really work or is it a scam?

asked by Jojo_ in Diet & Fitness | 46368 views | 09-19-2009 at 05:55 PM

Yes it works, and it is not a scam.
You can eat everything you're already eating -- the things you're "not supposed" to eat. Except you make sure you're on a schedule and that you're getting all the food groups. Oh, and it's best to have breakfast within 30 minutes of rising. But a sample menu... He wants you to start using fat and cheese and stuff more as a condiment and less as a smothering thing, but there are no hard and fast rules... For example, you would have a hamburger and a side salad. Then two hours later it's a piece of fruit or some cheese and crackers -- basically anything that is in the right proportion. Like I said before, the kit is kind of expensive, but it is very thorough and "takes you by the hand" through the whole process.

answered by Amelia | 09-19-2009 at 06:00 PM

Not sure if it's a scam.

If you want lose a little weight, if your weight is not so much you can do this without a program. Just do exercises. But of course a weight loss program will help you more. Because you will have more motivation. I think motivation is really important for a person who wants to lose weight.

Eating fewer calories and stretching them out over several meals is a great way to keep your metabolism high. There is something called calorie shifting that alternates the number of calories in each meal to trick your body into burning off more when you are at rest.

answered by George | 09-19-2009 at 06:02 PM

Food Lovers Fat Loss System
thanks, very informative answer abut Food Lovers Fat Loss System.

answered by Guest | 10-09-2009 at 04:48 PM

of course it is a scam
*guy is an ex-marine good at buzz words and using media...but that's all
*credentials, except as above, not verified: no license as a nutritionist: anyone can call themselves one
*multiple factual mistakes in his message: eating thru the day does not "ramp up metabolism"; it slows down appetite; you cannot eat all of the foods you like in unlimited quantities and expect to lose weight (it is why we are fat), unless it is your wallet's weight
*pays no attention to how food is prepared: it matters if chicken is fried instead of baked, and if you put avocado on your bread instead of butter
*also pays no attention to affect on your heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, cholesterol, fatty liver and the other diseases which need the right diet
*GMA clip 11/24/09 shows he has no idea of portion size: the wine glass he is holding has at least 6 ounces of wine, not 3; the turkey he piles on the plate is at least 10 ounces (it is his "hand size" not palm

On the plus size, he harnesses key phrases from other successful authors and re-uses them as his own, and appears nonthreatening. So did Kevin Trudeau, and now he owes the FTC $37million.

answered by Guest | 11-28-2009 at 02:07 AM

G R E A T P L A N
I love the foodlovers fat loss plan, i went from a size 14 to a size 8 i've lossed 43 pounds and I look great! I've never had a small waist but I do now. I was almost diabetic, But i don't have to worry about that anymore. I love how this plan is modify to fit my needs, the recipes and all the food that I eat with this plan taste great! I feed the recipes to my daughter, and my husband and they don't even know that it is foodlovers recipes. My daughter is very picky about anything that she eats, but she eats all the recipes that I cook from the plan. This is a great plan, and I would recommend this plan for anyone.

answered by Beverly | 12-05-2009 at 04:54 PM

Explore every option
Being healthy is a lifestyle, not a diet. There are many good tips on how to achieve permanent weight loss; none of them includes diets or diet pills. The best way to lose weight and to become healthier is to take responsibility for yourself! Your health is your most important asset. For many people, being overweight is associated with being uncomfortable in their own skin. To assist with weight control; keep a daily food journal and every time the urge to snack is felt, first drink a large glass of clear water. This simple act will help you to eat less. Water hydrates you, suppresses your appetite, helps you to feel full, and metabolizes fat cells. Water will soon become one of your best friends. The major reason so many people in America are overweight is because we eat too much for comfort! It does not hurt to treat ourselves with something special once in a while, what is necessary is that we limit our portions and do not overeat! It is also necessary to keep our body properly hydrated, so drink a full glass of water with each meal or snack. Being overweight ******, but after reading a book, I lost 85 pounds! Words can not express how good I feel! This is a comment which I recently received about the book Lose Weight Using Four Easy Steps

answered by Todd29 | 01-23-2010 at 03:09 PM

it's for real!
I am in the 23rd day and have lost 11 pounds and only eat normal everyday grocery store food. Nothing expensive extra to buy and I have learned so much about healthy eating. This is the only food program that I think I could actually do for life. It's a way of eating, truly not a diet. The kit comes with great motivational tapes, exercise video's....seriously who can't do a 12 minute workout, and quick reference books to guide you through the process.

It was the best 100 bucks I have ever spent!

Shelly

answered by Guest | 02-08-2010 at 12:37 AM

I've used Food Lovers system for just over a year now. Lost 50 pounds, reduced my blood pressure, lowered my cholesterol and was even asked to do a testimonial for the newest infomercial. (Which I gladly did)

Yes you can have all the food you love at least I did, best $120 I ever spent.

answered by VegasRoy | 09-20-2010 at 03:07 AM

Scam or not?
Searching for real info is useless. It seems that they've spent most of their marketing budget on stocking search engine responses with bogus "testimonials" so you think you're reading objective comments. I'll pass on this system and simply exercise more and eat less; that's really the only answer, and we both know it.

answered by Guest | 02-03-2011 at 09:04 AM

I bought and use it
It is the best $100 I have spent. It teaches you how to eat and exercise without giving up all the foods you love. No pills, No starving, No extreme workouts. Some people on here making comments obviously didn't but it or try it or researched it but they have an opinion. It teaches you how to make a healthy plate using the foods you love. Teaches what is good, bad and and extra additions. It doesn't say to eat what you want and as much as you want. I have gym trainers who have read his material and listen to the CDs to see what it is about and they agree it is a good investment for those who don't have the motivation or the support. If you have negative things to say make sure you have checked out the product. I am not paid by them to make this comment.

answered by Dravin | 04-14-2011 at 12:38 AM

It's working for me
I've lost 10 pounds in 3-weeks on this plan. It works for me.

The only complaints I'm hearing is that, there is a slick marketing campaign behind it, and the designer of the plan's credentials may not be entirely professional. And your point is...?

answered by Eric | 04-29-2011 at 07:26 PM

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a solid, structured day-by-day, step-by-step plan to understand how to eat right and be motivated to do light exercise through out the week. I invested in the kit and am really glad that I did! In the first month, I lost only 5 lbs - BUT i also lost a total of 10.5 inches (5.5 inches from my waist!) and 2% of my body fat, which my gym-going buddy told me was really something! and it was EASY and non-intrusive on my daily life. I am really happy with the results so far and look forward to the next few months as I move closer to my target weight. I have more energy now and my clothes fit better so I would say this is SUCCESS without depriving myself or feeling like I am "on a diet"!

answered by Guest | 07-18-2011 at 02:37 PM

I think the guys of the Food Lovers Fat Loss System have some sort of marketing trickery. I didn't order anything but I've read several stories about the scam.

answered by BE CAREFUL! | 08-16-2011 at 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I've lost 10 pounds in 3-weeks on this plan. It works for me.

The only complaints I'm hearing is that, there is a slick marketing campaign behind it, and the designer of the plan's credentials may not be entirely professional. And your point is...?
I agree- I am on the program and have learned so much information that I didn't already know and I have done lots of research on diet and nutrition. I have lost weight, lowered my blood pressure, increased energy and and overall feeling of better health. That says a lot as beforehand I felt like "crap". I am glad I couldn't sleep the night I saw the "infomercial" as it's the best investment I ever made. I didn't order the vitamins and the extra's. Just the program itself. Well worth the money!

answered by Guest | 08-18-2011 at 08:12 PM

Agree completely.
People need to watch the documentary "Fat Head" and check out how grains and starches can have very negative effects on all of the health conditions.

answered by Guest | 09-10-2011 at 04:55 PM

Why are you guys saying it's a scam without real proof? I think you all should be a bit more informed before jumping into conclusions so fast.

answered by Guest | 09-16-2011 at 12:41 AM

It looks like some of the guys that work for Food Lovers are posting nonsense to say nice things about something that is clearly a scam.

answered by angelchris | 10-17-2011 at 05:07 AM

I will make my decision after I've tried it
I haven't received my package yet so I will reserve my comments until after I've given it a fair chance. I know I can't stuff myself. My understanding is that is teaches you how to eat correctly and what combinations. Anyone knows it will be common sense portion sizes. The only thing that bothers me is the false advertising that it is free shipping and handling if you pay in full and they charge you anyway claiming paying in full only gets you expedited shipping and handling.

answered by Guest | 12-27-2011 at 09:16 PM

I am a male and I have been on the Food Lovers Diet since November of last year. Have lost 25 lbs. The comments that all you are doing is spreading calories out in totally incorrect. You are eating more wisely to allow the machine (your body) to metabolize your intake. Calories are secondary...I exercise 24 minutes every other day. I eat ice cream bars every evening. I am now down three pant sizes. The reason not very many people know of this thing is because no one has figured out to make big money off it by selling you the food, etc. I buy everything I am eating right off the shelf at my local grocery store.

answered by communicator 1892 | 01-22-2012 at 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo_ View Post
I want to loose some weight so i was wondering if this works so i can try it.
I just dont want to waste my money, does the Food Lovers Fat Loss System really work or is it a scam?
It works!

answered by Guest | 01-22-2012 at 03:51 AM

The facts are straight
I am a VERY skeptical person, but I just ordered this for 2 reasons: 1. My father did this plan and it worked wonders for him... completely eliminated his beer belly. And 2. I'm taking several anatomy and physiology courses in college at the moment. Eating CORRECTLY and continuously throughout the day does make your body burn fat. You don't have to be a nutritionist or doctor to know that- take a physiology course, or look it up yourself.

answered by Stacey | 02-15-2012 at 01:24 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.