April Fools Day Pranks for School and the Office?

I have run out of ideas for April Fools day pranks and jokes. I'm looking for something that would make someone mad but be funny at the same time.

I need some good and funny April Fools day pranks I could try at school and also at the office.

My boss got me good style last April Fools day and now its my turn for revenge.
What pranks could I play on my boss this year for April Fools?

asked by Gerard in Holidays | 4403 views | 03-31-2011 at 05:06 AM

This is what you can do at the office:
Redesign your boss' office. During lunch break or when he leaves the office, stick post its to cover his general working area.

Advertise your bosses job in the local newspaper, be careful you could be fired.

Glue his phone to the receiver. When he tries to pick up receiver, the entire phone is lifted. It is one of the top April fools pranks for office.

answered by Erin | 03-31-2011 at 05:07 AM

These April Fools day pranks are for school.

Tie someone's laces together under the desk or table.

If you are on the computer lab, Windows has a setting to set the mouse up for left-handed users, swap the buttons over.

Pre-plan with the rest of your classmates what to do at particular times in the next lesson, for instance at 10:21, everyone put their hand up at exactly the same time. Do lots of funny stuff like sneeze at the same time or scratch your head.

answered by Andrew | 03-31-2011 at 05:07 AM

This is a good one for the office. Make some copies of a regular paperclip. Then put them into the paper tray of the copier. People will go nuts trying to find the paperclip stuck in the printer.

Call someone at the office while they are away and leave a message saying Mr. Behr called and would like a call back. Then leave the phone number for the local zoo.

answered by Guest | 04-01-2011 at 07:07 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.