Play The Impossible Game Free Online?

There is a free online game called The Impossible Game. I played it on Xbox online but it's on the web too as a PC version.

It is about a little square that has to jump over triangles and overcome difficult obstacles.

The name "Impossible Game" was given to it for a reason. It's really impossible to beat the entire game.
Where can I play it online? What is the name of the website that hosts the game?

asked by River in Internet | 71572 views | 03-06-2011 at 03:23 AM

You can play the free PC version of the Impossible Game here: flukedude.com/theimpossiblegame

The Impossible Game is one of my favorites, super-addictive and very, very hard.

I have yet to see a person that can finish the entire game all at once.
I have tried it very hard, but it's just impossible.

answered by Hadley | 03-06-2011 at 03:24 AM

your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
There is a free online game called "The Impossible Game". I played it on Xbox online but it's on the web too as a PC version. Where can I play it online? What is the name of the website that hosts the game?
That's a great game! I played it once on a friend's Xbox. I will try to find any site to play it online.

answered by Guest | 08-24-2011 at 03:28 PM

Where can I find the impossible game? I'd really like to play it but I did an extensive search and came up with nothing.

answered by Guest | 10-18-2011 at 04:59 PM

I wish there was a link somewhere to get the impossible game, it sounds interesting.
Maybe it's something somebody made up but if it's real, I'd like to play it too.

answered by Guest | 10-25-2011 at 11:09 PM

Yeah I have been trying to emulate it via a PSP emulator on PC. On FlukeDude's website you can only play the regular version, so I want to get the full. I've been trying for to hours now, so i can't figure out how to play an encrypted game on PCSP or JPCSP, but it's a very good game. I've beaten the iPod level and the Xbox Level 1.

answered by eV x sK1llz | 10-29-2011 at 02:12 AM

You can't play the full impossible game on PC for free. I guess that you have to pay in order to play it.

answered by Guest | 11-06-2011 at 08:57 AM

That my friend is an free version that takes no skill to win.. I have the game on PS3 and have accomplished 96%
Pretty impressive in my opinion.

answered by Guest | 11-18-2011 at 12:03 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.