I Love You Quotes, Poems and Sayings?

My girlfriend is far away in another country for Valentine's day and I want her to know how much I love her.
I was thinking about a cute I Love You poem inspired in a quote or saying. I think she'll really like it, I'm going to send her roses too.

I'm thinking about writing the best Valentine's day poem but I want to be original and not just copy a saying from the Internet.
Where can I find I Love You poems and quotes for inspiration?

asked by Sheldon in Holidays | 2381 views | 02-13-2011 at 05:57 PM

I found these quotes and sayings. I hope they inspire you to write something touching for your girl.

Happy Valentine's Day! You are the only one person I want to be with for rest of my life. You are the love of my life. I'll be yours for ever. I Love you.

I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day.

Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you.

We were given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see, two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else, for us to find.

answered by Destiny | 02-13-2011 at 05:58 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.