BME Pain Olympics Actual Video Not Reaction?

There is a hoax Internet viral video entitled BME Pain Olympics: Final Round that has nothing to do with the actual Pain Olympics. I heard it is horrible. I don't want to watch the reaction videos, I'm sick of watching those, where can I watch the BME Pain Olympics actual video?

asked by Frida in Internet | 36657 views | 09-12-2009 at 06:33 PM

Why do you even want to watch that? I would never understand people. I watched it and I felt sick for the entire day. The BME Pain Olympics video is even worst that the 2 girls with the cup. Please don't watch it, you'll be better off this way.

answered by Marian | 09-12-2009 at 06:35 PM

mason
yeah i can't find it either

answered by Guest | 02-07-2010 at 02:52 PM

I totally am tired of watching reactions... i want the real video! where to find it.

answered by me! duuuh | 12-27-2010 at 07:11 PM

I am sick and tired of people putting up fake videos.

answered by Guest | 05-21-2011 at 04:39 AM

Stuppid
People need to stop posting reactions, it's the only thing you find in any website. I'm starting to believe the real thing doesn't exist.

answered by Guest | 06-06-2011 at 08:27 PM

Since you guys asked...
Well while reading a forum someone had a link posted. And it contains a LOT of shock sites, including the BME : Final Round clip. They're all pretty bad, but that one takes the cake. I didn't puke or feel sick after seeing them; I felt a mix of "FINALLY I'VE SEEN THESE STUPID THINGS" and "WTF HUMANITY!? WHY!?!", but mostly "FINALLY!" I watched them on my cell phone, not sure if they have viruses that affect desktops.

P.S. lol my random question is 2+2?

answered by Guest | 07-17-2011 at 01:59 PM

You can watch it on the BME official site but you would have too pay to watch any of the videos.

answered by Guest | 07-22-2011 at 08:29 AM

It's totally fake, but whatever... I had a good laugh when I watched it, told my friends to watch it too and they liked it.

answered by Chaz | 08-18-2011 at 05:14 PM

comment