Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Him & for Her?

Valentine's Day is next Monday and that means I need to buy a gift for my boyfriend, so I'm looking for ideas.

Also, my best friend who is a guy asked me for ideas because he doesn't know what Valentine's day gift he can get for his girlfriend.

So I'm basically looking for gift ideas "for him and for her." What did you get for your significant other last year for Valentine's day?

I need the gift to be romantic and meaningful, the cost is not a problem. Any gift ideas?

asked by Lacey in Holidays | 2887 views | 02-08-2011 at 09:41 PM

Here are some ideas for you.
Valentine's Day gift ideas for her:

* A personalized dinner. Go to the grocery store and buy the items she loves most. Add a bottle of wine, light a few candles and put on her favorite chick-flick DVDs and you’re golden.

* Pay for a day in the spa. Not only does a well-done massage feel good, research has shown that there are many health benefits after getting a massage.

* Chocolate, one of the most commonly gifted items every February 14th. Chocolate is delicious and general enough to please that Valentine you are still getting to know.

Valentine's Day gift ideas for him:

* Fragrance is a classic gift for Valentine’s Day and it's the right gift to give as scent evokes memories and creates them too!

* Electronics and gadgets. Any guy would love a new GPS, car stereo, smartphone, iPod or iPad.

* Food. Guys love it, bake him a big cake with the shape of a heart.

answered by Peter | 02-08-2011 at 09:42 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.