Bill O'Reilly: Obama Super Bowl Interview Video?

Fox used its broadcast of the Super Bowl to bring in Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly to interview President Barack Obama.

Bill O’Reilly declared that more people would see his live pregame interview with Barack Obama than any other interview that’s ever been done in the history of mankind.

I missed the whole thing, but I'm sure Bill O'Reilly was as tough as he always is in his show. Has the video of their talk been uploaded to youtube?

Where can I watch the whole interview video? What were some of the things they talked about?

asked by Eva in Television | 1958 views | 02-06-2011 at 11:54 PM

President Obama once again passed up the opportunity to publicly call for Egypt President Mubarak's resignation, but said that the African country will not go back to the country it used to be.

Besides the situation in Egypt, the 15 minute interview at the White House also touched on health care, President Obama’s views of the challenges of his office, and whether he cared about the Super Bowl.

The interview came more than an hour before the Super Bowl kick-off, so it was uncertain what the audience would be, last year's game attracted almost 100 million viewers.

When Bill O'Reilly asked what's the worst part of being president, Obama joked, "I've got a jacket on on Super Bowl Sunday."

Here's the video of the interview between Bill O'Reilly and President Obama.

answered by Isabelle | 02-06-2011 at 11:58 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.