Chris Paul Trade To Lakers?

I am a Laker fan and there is a rumor that Chris Paul wants to be traded to the Lakers among other teams. People on here are saying he's joined the Lakers already but that's not true. What proof do they have? I've seen no confirmation.
If Chris Paul gets traded to the Lakers, are the Heat in danger?

If Chris Paul gets traded to the Lakers he will take a paycut but its worth it. isnt it?
They will have a way better chance at beating the heat and win more championships after that.

Can anyone confirm Chris Paul's trade rumors to the Lakers?

asked by Robert in Basketball | 2344 views | 07-22-2010 at 11:32 PM

The Lakers are one of three teams Chris Paul wants to join.

I don't think this trade is going to happen and I don't think that it needs to happen.
Chris Paul says the Lakers is one of his 'preferred' destinations, but he wont end up there, the Lakers wont want to screw up their balance and the hornets wont trade away their best player to a conference rival.

The only way this trade would happen is if the Lakers trade Bynum.
If the Hornets they decide to trade Chris Paul, they are going to send him to the team that offers them the best deal. That team could be the New Jersey Nets for all we know. The Hornets are going to do what is best for them, not what is best for Chris Paul. Who cares if he wants to be sent to a team that can compete for a championship?

The Lakers would have to be willing to trade something the hornets would want. Kobe and Gasol are untouchable. Bynum and Odom, maybe.

answered by Carl | 07-22-2010 at 11:40 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.