Sonali Bendre Pantyless: Wardrobe Malfunction Pictures?

Sonali Bendre attended Karan Johar's bash at Four Seasons in Mumbai, she arrived at the party wearing a short black mini dress but forgot to wear underwear, she was pantyless.

Sonali Bendre's wardrobe malfunction is the latest of some high-profile dressing lapses, the most recent being that of Neetu Chandra and Yana Gupta.

An official statement on behalf of Sonali has denied reports of her being spotted without underwear at the recently held Karan Johar bash.

Did you see the "wardrobe malfunction" pictures of Sonali Bendre? Is she really pantyless?

asked by Joseph in Controversy | 9148 views | 02-05-2011 at 04:25 PM

The paparazzi took the pictures of the pantyless Sonali Bendre and within minutes they were all over the internet.

An official statement on behalf of Sonali Bendre has denied reports of her being pantyless at the recently held Karan Johar bash.

The statement has further said that such awful reports have disturbed Sonali Bendre and her family members.

Her representative will take legal action against those who have publicized the story.

answered by Eugene | 02-05-2011 at 04:26 PM

Sonali Bendre is denying the wardrobe malfunction, saying that what is being reported is a rumor.

Maybe she's telling the truth, since I still haven't seen any picture online.

answered by Guest | 02-05-2011 at 10:26 PM

Sonali came along with Aishwarya Rai, both in black dress which was only thigh length.

When she noticed photographers were taking pictures of her pantyless figure she actually laughed. But then she got mad and denied it.

answered by Guest | 02-05-2011 at 10:29 PM

She has released a statement saying that she was wearing underwear to the party, and claims the wardrobe malfunction is a lie.

I didn't see the pictures of Sonali Bendre but I've been told they're similar to Britney's crotch photos.

answered by Guest | 02-05-2011 at 10:32 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.