Rhonda Worthey Aikman Pictures?

Troy Aikman, the former Dallas Cowboys quarterback and current football analyst at Fox, confirmed that he and wife Rhonda Worthey Aikman have separated after ten years of marriage.

Aikman is a former Dallas Cowboys quarterback who was elected into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2006 and into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2008.

Rhonda Worthey, who is former publicist of Cowboys, married Troy in April 2000.

Do they have any pictures together? Where can I see pictures of Rhonda Worthey Aikman?

asked by King in Celebrity | 7672 views | 01-26-2011 at 04:16 PM

Before he met her, Troy Aikman dated stars like Sandra Bullock, but the former Rhonda Worthey captured his heart.

He said, 'this has been a difficult decision for Rhonda and me, but after 10 years of marriage we have decided to separate.'

Rhonda Worthey has a daughter from a previous marriage and the Aikmans have two other daughters.

The family has a mansion in Highland Park. Property records indicate Rhonda Aikman in November bought a five-bedroom home in a nearby neighborhood.

Here's a picture of Rhonda Worthey Aikman next to her soon to be ex husband.

Rhonda Worthey Aikman pic

answered by Esther | 01-26-2011 at 04:17 PM

The ones who will suffer the divorce the most are the two daughters Troy and Rhonda have together; Jordan, 9, and Alexa, 8.
They are too little and I hope they understand it's better like this.

answered by Guest | 01-26-2011 at 11:28 PM

She is gorgeous too bad he was unable to hang on to her. I wonder why they are splitting up.

answered by Guest | 01-30-2011 at 05:07 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.