Marisol Valles Garcia Photos?

Where can I find photos of Marisol Valles Garcia, the new mexican police chief?

Marisol Valles Garcia is a 20-year-old criminology student and a very brave girl. She was the only candidate willing to take the position of police chief of one of Mexico's most violent towns.
Some are hailing her as the bravest woman in Mexico.

Marisol says she's just tired of everyone being afraid and that is why she took the job.
I just hope Marisol Valles Garcia knows what she is doing because she could be in serious danger right now. Even the mayor didn't survive the cartel war.
Can anyone post any pictures of Marisol Valles Garcia?

asked by Eugene in Law & Ethics | 16552 views | 10-20-2010 at 07:02 PM

Marisol Valles Garcia was the only person to accept the job. She said during her swearing in that her job will not be to fight drug trafficking because that responsibility falls on other organs of government

Marisol Valles Garcia also said she aims to establish programs in neighborhoods and schools, to win back security in public spaces and to foster greater cooperation among neighbors so they can form watch committees.

Chihuahua is the battleground for drugs cartels fighting over lucrative smuggling routes across the US border.

Asked if she feared for her safety, she replied: "Here everyone is frightened."

More than 28,000 people have died nationwide in suspected drug violence since December 2006, when the Mexican government launched an offensive against its criminal gangs with the deployment of some 50,000 troops.

Photos of Marisol Valles Garcia. The first was was taken outside of outside of her office in Praxedis G. Guerrero, Chihuahua State.

Marisol Valles Garcia

Marisol Valles Garcia police chief

answered by Break | 10-20-2010 at 07:05 PM

Marisol Valles Garcia is working in a very violent borderland where drug gangs have terrified many public officials and citizens. She says she wants her 12 officers to practice a special brand of community policing, but I don't think she understands the situation.
She's either too brave or too dumb.

I would be very scared if I was her. She's an easy target for drug cartel leaders.

answered by Zoey | 10-20-2010 at 08:30 PM

Father in the name of Jesus Christ,

I lift up Sis. Marisol Valles Garcia. Allow the blood of Jesus Christ to protect her from all hurt harm and danger. I also ask you Lord to dispatch your angels that are assigned to her to protect her. Father, I thank you for her courage and commitment to the people. Father, I ask that you show the enemy who is really IN CHARGE. We understand that your word declares that the enemy comes but to "kill," "steal," and "destroy," but you said that Jesus came to give us life and life more abundantly. So I declare and decree according to your word that Ms. Marisol Valles Garcia "shall not die, but live and declare the works of the Lord." I thank you Jesus in advance for rooting out the evil that has engulfed Mexico. I thank you Jesus for restoring peace to that region. I thank you for "giving power to the weak and where there is no might you increase strength."

answered by Guest | 10-20-2010 at 09:03 PM

Maybe idealogical, but perhaps not as naive as some think.
She acknowledges the danger she is in and is not taunting anyone with the "I'm the new sheriff in town" thing. By clearly saying she is not going after the drug cartel and instead focusing on preventative measures and securing public spaces she is not declaring war against the cartel. Nothing else has worked. By the grace of God, she may be able to make a difference. But it will take time. Most serious problems do not develop overnight, and it is naive to think they can be solved overnight.

answered by Guest | 10-20-2010 at 09:17 PM

No wonder why that country is so ****** up

answered by Guest | 10-21-2010 at 12:28 AM

Marisol is really cute. I hope nothing bad happens to her.
She definitely has no idea of what she is dealing with, otherwise she would've never taken the job.

answered by Guest | 10-21-2010 at 03:52 AM

I wish her the best of the best.
I hope she gets lucky and the drug cartels ignore her somehow.
I know it's difficult but she might have a plan, I don't think she is that dumb.

answered by Guest | 10-21-2010 at 07:46 PM

Pray for her...
Because right now she needs support. I am more than sure that being in the middle of the drug war, she's more than aware what she's getting into. Unfortunately, no one else is stepping up to the plate and the people need to support her. Fear is what makes us helpless - and she's trying to promote strength in the people that are prisoners in their own country.

We're so ignorant to think we know more than what those people do. We're not experiencing their terror. It's easy for us to say that Mexico has lost all it's control, but it will only be a matter of time before Texas gets involved if nothing gets done. Personally, hanging bodies from the border doesn't sound like the welcoming committee.

I pray that she gets the support she deserves. She might be twenty and naive - but that girl is the first personal since 2009 to apply for the job. That city needs to her.

If you know someone who can do better, by all means -- send them an application, but be sure they have balls before you waste you time with postage.

answered by Mery | 10-23-2010 at 05:47 PM

illinois
Good luck and bring your home town back together the way it use to be it will take a lot of patients and a few years but it will be worth it when you finally accomplish your goal that that you set out to do.

answered by Guest | 01-19-2011 at 07:01 PM

comment