Stephanie Pratt Plastic Surgery 2010 Pictures?

Are there before and after picture of Stephanie Pratt's plastic surgery in 2010?
She looks like she's been through a few plastic surgery procedures. Her face doesn't look as natural as it used to.
Where can I see before an after photos of Stephanie Pratt's plastic surgery?

asked by App in Celebrity | 10962 views | 04-26-2010 at 12:05 AM

Stephanie Pratt's face looks so awful after plastic surgery.
What the hell happened to Stephanie Pratt's face?

Stephanie used to be a fairly cute girl, but now she's just another awful looking blond, trying to look hot while eliminating anything about her that was once attractive. Before plastic surgery she look so young and gorgeous and now she looks a lot older and stiff.

Before and after pictures of Stephanie Pratt 2010's plastic surgery.

Stephanie Pratt surgery before and afterStephanie Pratt surgery before and after2

I hate when nice girls like Stephanie Pratt do this. They ruin their appearance.

answered by Oscar | 04-26-2010 at 12:12 AM

I completely agree with you, she just looks older and does not beautiful anymore. This is just one of the many awful plastic surgeries. That is the reason why we should be very careful while opting for plastic surgery. It is very important to select the best and very experienced plastic surgery center or else this is what happens in the end.

answered by Sidney | 11-02-2010 at 10:50 AM

Seen Stephanie this morning at my work place, she came to get some services (non surgical) won't say what though and she looked amazing!
That picture above is hardly what she looks like. Perhaps she had corrected the work but she looked very natural.

answered by Guest | 01-16-2011 at 05:10 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.