Zodiac Change 2011: New Dates?

Have you heard about the zodiac change 2011? The stars aren't aligning quite like they did in the past, meaning you could be in for new zodiac sign dates.

Star signs were created by ancient Babylonians some 2,000 years ago by tracking where the sun was in the sky each month.

As the earth moved, it created a one month bump in the stars' alignment and that changed all our zodiac signs.

After the 2011 zodiac change, what are the new astrological sign dates?

asked by Lizbeth in Internet | 16538 views | 01-13-2011 at 09:55 PM

It was surprising to find out that we've been off on our Zodiac signs all these years.

While the sign many people were born under may now be different, it shouldn't affect horoscope readings.

All that has changed is the names. They have not changed the horoscope readings yet, so your personality description remains the same with a different name.

The new zodiac sign Ophiuchus represents a man wrestling a serpent, dividing the snake's body in two parts.

These are the new dates:

new zodiac sing dates

answered by Lester | 01-13-2011 at 10:09 PM

Everybody is freaking out about the new dates.
Luckily, my sign is still Virgo. My mom is Ophiuchus and she's very disappointed because she read her horoscope every day religiously.

answered by Guest | 01-14-2011 at 02:10 AM

I'm STILL claiming LIBRAS! I don't care what the heck that new thing says!

answered by Guest | 01-14-2011 at 03:11 AM

this just aint right
What the f*** is this about, I am a scorpio born in 1974 and this says I'm now a virgo along with my girlfriend. That ain't right because I fit the scorpio profile virgo dont fit me at all. It does not fit my 1 year older brother either but now it says we are all virgos. My girl started as a virgo and still is so how come it affects libra and scorpio but virgos hardly are affected at all.

answered by Guest | 01-14-2011 at 06:23 AM

The media made a big deal of something we already knew from decades ago. Ophiuchus has been debated a million times before.
The western world will not change the zodiac sign dates and it won't include a new sign, period.

answered by Guest | 01-14-2011 at 07:59 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.