How Does Sperm Taste?

One of my friends told me sperm has a bitter taste. But my sister says sometimes it can taste like candy. Is there a unique taste for sperm or does it changes from guy to guy?

asked by Mia in Sexual Health | 45791 views | 09-06-2009 at 04:01 PM

it depends on the man, if they eat salty foods then it tastes salty, for example. From what I heard sperm taxes either salty, bitter, or like whatever your man ate in the last 12 hours. Actually, it's not the "sperm" that your tasting. It's "semen" which has the sperm and other proteins in it.

everyone tastes different. It all depends on what the guy eats, but for the most part it's just a bit salty, nothing too bad though. Some guys don't taste so good, but they can improve the flavor of their semen by changing some of the foods they eat.

answered by Angela | 09-06-2009 at 04:03 PM

Salty!!! it feels worse than it tastes!!!

answered by ♥Lily♥ | 01-21-2010 at 07:19 AM

ask your mother !

answered by Guest | 02-07-2010 at 02:13 AM

an old wives tale is that if a guy eats a whole pineapple a day before he plans to ejaculate then his sperm will be sweet tasting

answered by Guest | 05-05-2010 at 04:50 AM

When ever sperm comes out of my **** it feels really good....

answered by Guest | 04-22-2011 at 07:57 AM

Taste of semen
Angela's got it right, I think. My wife says my semen can even taste sweet at times depending on what I've eaten. She would say that it's an acquired taste. If it's tasted as part of a long term loving relationship, the taste becomes part of the sexual attraction. That's certainly true for the smell and taste of a woman's p***y. It's something that, over time, becomes a definite turn-on, yet every woman is different and each individual woman's scent and taste varies, too, with diet and time of the month. (The variety is wonderful!)

answered by Guest | 05-11-2011 at 05:19 AM

When I swallow it, it tastes warm and creamy.

answered by Guest | 06-09-2011 at 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
One of my friends told me sperm has a bitter taste. But my sister says sometimes it can taste like candy. Is there a unique taste for sperm or does it changes from guy to guy?
It really does depend on the males diet. It can be salty, have a kind of sweet taste, but NOT like candy, however, the majority is DISGUSTING!

There have been people that have thrown up, what with the taste and the "slimy" texture.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 07:10 AM

If you want to find out how it tastes so bad then go and do a experiment, that's the best way to know what the real taste is.

answered by dukey223 | 11-19-2011 at 07:59 PM

The taste is pretty good if you make your hubby eat a lot of pineapple if not, it's not good at all.

answered by julie | 12-04-2011 at 03:09 AM

If you swallow the seed of an avocado it'll taste like a doughnut.
So I think it's a matter of trying and seeing for yourself.

answered by Guest | 01-07-2012 at 01:52 PM

comment