New Year Resolutions & Quotes 2011?

New Year's Eve is just a day away, meaning 2010 is finally on its way out.

I'm looking for New Year resolutions and quotes for the New Year 2011. Where can I find quotations and blessing to start the New Year?

As 2010 draws to a close, we look to 2011 with hope, hope that it will go better, make our resolutions, hope that we’ll navigate all of our watershed moments more effectively than we did this past year.

I like the funny quotes best, but some inspirational one are OK too. Have you made your New Year resolutions yet?

asked by Sarah in Holidays | 2079 views | 12-31-2010 at 04:26 PM

A new year inspires us to change something about ourselves, our lives, our futures, to make them better.

Here's a list of inspiring quotes.

"No one ever regarded the First of January with indifference. It is that from which all date their time, and count upon what is left. It is the nativity of our common Adam." - By Charles Lamb

It wouldn't be New Year's if I didn't have regrets. - William Thomas

“From New Year’s on the outlook brightens; good humor lost in a mood of failure returns. I resolve to stop complaining.” ~Leonard Bernstein

And here are some funny quotations about the New Year.

"The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to." - P. J. O'Rourke

"Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average, which means you've already met your New Year's resolution." - Jay Leno

Traditionally, a New Year's resolution is a commitment one makes to change something, to start something new or to improve an element of their lives and surroundings.

List of the most common New Year resolutions for 2011.

1. Spend More Time with Family & Friends.
2. Fit in Fitness.
3. Lose some weight.
4. Quit Smoking.
5. Enjoy Life More.
6. Quit Drinking.
7. Get Out of Debt.
8. Learn Something New.
9. Help Others.

answered by Ruby | 12-31-2010 at 04:27 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.