Happy New Year Quotes and Sayings?

I would like a really good quote or saying to say on New Years Eve about leaving 2010 behind and making 2011 a great year.

I like this quote very much.
An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~Bill Vaughan

Also, this quote is one of my favorites too.
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Where can I find similar quotes or sayings to celebrate the Happy New Year?

asked by Mariah in Holidays | 5728 views | 12-28-2010 at 07:22 PM

These are some of my favorite quotes and sayings to wish a happy new year.

The only way to spend New Year's Eve is either quietly with friends or in a brothel. Otherwise when the evening ends and people pair off, someone is bound to be left in tears. ~W.H. Auden

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin

We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential.
Ellen Goodman

Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2011. May you be blessed with health, wealth, luck, happiness and success at all times. God bless you and smile always.

The new year is here so before i get drunk and lose my d*mn phone I'm just wishing you a happy new year!

answered by Valerie | 12-28-2010 at 07:23 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.