Happy New Year Wishes: SMS Text Messages?

Seeing as it will be the new year soon, does anyone have or know of any cool and funny happy new year wishes for texts messages? I'm bored of just sending an SMS saying "Happy new year!"

I want to wish all my friends a wonderful Happy 2011. I want to write something that expresses I want good things for them.

2010 flipped my entire life around... made so many new friendships, got a perfect job, mended relationships with my family.

Where can I find the best happy new year SMS text messages?

asked by Kaitlyn in Holidays | 6849 views | 12-28-2010 at 05:30 PM

I save all the SMS messages I receive on the new year because they're funny. These are some of the text messages I've received.

I hope this new year will bring you happiness and great achievements in your life!

Can I snuggle here in your inbox & wait until midnight so I'll be there to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR! All the best for 2011.

Before 2009 ends, before 2010 starts, before the phone lines jam and before I lose my phone and my dignity, I wish you a Happy New Year

Right before the new year, send "This will be the last time you hear from me this year!"

Happy New Year! And for the new year, I've decided to make some changes in my life. So leave a message, and if I dont call you back....you're probably one of the changes.

answered by Nancy | 12-28-2010 at 05:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.