Happy Holidays Wishes & Messages?

Christmas is almost here and I want to send happy holidays wished and messages to all my family. I bought lots of little Santas and I'm going to attach a little card to them.
I need ideas for wishes and messages about the holidays that are inspiring and celebrate Christmas and the new year.
I thought about writing Happy holidays in different languages but I don't like that idea.

Basically I want to say merry Christmas and happy new year in a short wish or message. Can anyone help me?

asked by Anna in Holidays | 3045 views | 12-24-2010 at 03:33 PM

Here are some wishes and messages for the holidays.

“May the dawning of this New Year, Open up for you new horizons, Fill your heart with new hopes and bring for you Promises of brighter tomorrows! Here’s wishing you happiness and prosperity in the New Year!”

“It's New Year.... I wish upon the star that your year is a beautiful one with... A Spring filled with joy, a summer filled with peace, an autumn filled with love, and a winter filled with warmth.”

"As the new year blossoms, may the journey of your life be fragrant with new opportunities, your days be bright with new hopes and your heart be happy with love! Happy Holidays."

"May this New Year bring newly found prosperity, love, happiness and delight in your life."

"May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!"

"You are special, you are unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are! Happy Holidays."

answered by Victoria | 12-24-2010 at 03:33 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.