Happy Holidays Quotes & Sayings For Cards?

For the holidays I'm in charge of the cards my mom sends to all our relatives. I need to come up with something creative and special to write on the cards.
Where can I find Happy Holidays quotes or sayings?
I've been searching the web and all I've found so far are quotes and sayings about Christmas. I want something that is about the new year too.
Can you suggest holidays sayings or quotes I can write on my cards?

asked by Hailey in Holidays | 4562 views | 12-24-2010 at 02:37 PM

These are some quotes I found about the holidays.

A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to the world! -Charles Dickens

Your Merry Christmas may depend on what others do for you. But your Happy New Year depends on what you do for others. -Anonymous

Here’s wishing the New Year brings you bright hopes, new success and many new reasons to smile. -Anonymous

May each moment of this year be special, filling your heart with immense pleasure and may each day turn out just the way you want it to be. Have a splendid new year. -Anonymous

These are sayings about Christmas and the New Year for your cards.

Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.

May the closeness of friends and the comfort of home renew your spirits this holiday season.

This Christmas Eve, I wish you health, happiness and peace this year and next. Happy Holidays!

answered by Jeremiah | 12-24-2010 at 02:38 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.