If you just got in this thread and started reading and then got disappointed, here's some advice. Don't listen to the people who say Santa is fake.
There's a reason the army tracks Santa every year in the sky, do you think they're going to waste their time on an imaginary guy? Please.

answered by Guest | 12-16-2011 at 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Santa is real, I saw him.
When he got to my house, he had his face covered.
He didn't use the chimney, just got in through the door. But I think I was visited by reverse-Santa because instead of leaving presents, he just took all the presents under the tree and left. He also took my TV.
Well just tonight I saw my mom ordering all the things I wanted for Christmas and last year I heard my dad say to my mom hurry go get some more wrapping paper what if they wake up? Seriously your story is a lie to that's the Grinch's story and the Grinch FOR SURE doesn't exist so yeah.

answered by Guest | 12-17-2011 at 03:57 AM

Santa
Santa is real all of these dumb people say he isn't but he is, so keep believing.
Nobody can take that from you.

answered by Guest | 12-18-2011 at 05:07 AM

Seeing is believing but the most real things are the things you can't see. Follow your heart. Believe or not. You must believe to receive. Its your choice, not mine. Dream and imagine.

answered by Kashagoogoo | 12-18-2011 at 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick peterson View Post
Oh hi boys and girls. I hope all of you that are reading this are on my nice list. My elves and I (Santa) we are real if your friends don't believe in me guess what they don't get anything for Christmas.
Well I know that you are not real because I managed to get the answer out of my nan then she said Santa Claus is not real and I don't believe in him for a long time and I still get presents.

answered by Guest | 12-19-2011 at 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Santa is real all of these dumb people say he isn't but he is, so keep believing.
Nobody can take that from you.
Santa was a man living a long time ago...He gave presents to boys and girls everywhere in his city.
The tale eventually developed into the modern Santa Claus.
Santa is not real, though. Still, the spirit of Santa Claus lives in our hearts and minds.

answered by Guest | 12-19-2011 at 08:58 PM

It doesn't matter if you found out that Santa is not real, don't let your parents know that you know. Because at the moment you say that you know the truth, they won't give you any presents because they'll say what you ask is too expensive.
After I found out the truth about Santa Claus, all I got for Christmas was socks and underwear.

answered by drishya | 12-20-2011 at 12:10 AM

About 5 years ago I was crying on Christmas eve & I was mad at my sister, then I was watching the sky when out of the blue, a sleigh, he knocked on the door & gave me a gingerbread house. Now my parents are saying he's not real. & elfs aren't. I will ALWAYS believe!

answered by Guest | 12-20-2011 at 02:36 AM

There was once a guy called Santa Claus and this guy would come to children's homes and he'd bring gifts. But after a while he inevitably died, so there was no more Santa after that. Where I live we call him Papa Noel.
Then Coca Cola came up with the idea of Santa wearing a red suit, because of the color of their logo, and the Santa you know today was born.

answered by Guest | 12-20-2011 at 04:57 PM

santa
I do believe Santa is real, well I don't believe I know because one year I got a present from him that said from Santa. I compared the writing from Santa and to my parents and they where completely different.

answered by stu123 | 12-20-2011 at 07:22 PM

True
He is real I think he I's at least. Butt this Christmas I'm going to find out because I'm going to record it on my Ipod for proof.
Anybody that said he isn't real try suck because he is.

answered by Big butts are awesome | 12-20-2011 at 08:59 PM

I'm having the same problem. I seriously don't know what to think. I keep asking my sister, who's a year older then me, if Santa's real and all she says is, "Well, what do you think?" I and I keep getting super confused.....
But by reading all these comments about how Santa is real, I'm becoming more cheerful and just hoping that they're right. I do believe in Satan, but it's confusing. That's why this Christmas, I'm going to stay up all night with my video camera and see if the jolly old guy shows up. And I really hope I get to meet him. keep believing, hopefully all those people like ourselves will find the truth, and if he is or isn't real, I'll always keep him in my heart, and my imagination.
-Gabi

answered by Guest | 12-21-2011 at 03:50 AM

Santa fake or real?!?
I'm having the same problem. I'm 12 years old and I don't really know if Santa is real or not....I keep asking my sister, who is a year older than me, and she just says, "Well, what do you think?" and when I ask my mom she just says, "If you don't believe, then you don't receive." so I'm really confused. Nobody will give me a straight answer, and I do kinda mostly believe in him, but don't want to look like a freak among my friends!!!! Their all saying santa isn't real, and I just go along with it....I need help and advice.......
But, I hope that jolly old guys real. I mean, me and my sister stay up all night on Christmas eve waiting for Santa, and all throughout the night you can hearty dad Snoring, and my house is super creaky, so you would know if my mom came down the stairs, no matter how sneaky she could be.
I hope everyone who is having this problem will find the true spirit of Christmas, and have a happy one at that, Santa or no Santa. And I will always have Santa in my heart and imagination
Thank you for reading....
Gabi
P.S. I know everyone has there opinions and all, with all the comments I read, most of them kinda like this.....
"SANTA IS REAL!!!! "
"NO HE'S NOT!!!!"
"YES HE IS!!!!!!
"NO HE ISN'T!!!!!!!"
you get my point....I respect all your opinions, if you believe or not, I'm just saying I'm confused and that's all, no need to get into a big fight. Plus, we don't need so much name calling when it's almost Christmas. I really wouldn't like a lump of coal.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

P.S.S this Christmas I'm staying up all night with my camcorder, and I'm going to find the truth for everyone, plus, I'll probably faint if I do see the real Santa, so I'm getting kinda excited. Unfortunately, my
sister will not be joining me on this silent vigil, because she says she'll probably fall asleep. And then, if I get evidence, I will show it to all those non believers, and they will join our army of believers!!!!!

answered by Guest | 12-21-2011 at 04:23 AM

Hello everyone, do you know that I send my letter by myself every year and I get exactly what I asked for? That means that Santa is a real person and he is a magic man. Besides, I saw him with my own eyes.

answered by Guest | 12-21-2011 at 04:00 PM

You asked for the truth and that's what I'm going to say.
Santa Claus is a fictitious character, just like fairy tales and dinosaurs.
He doesn't exist.

answered by Guest | 12-21-2011 at 10:25 PM

I think Santa was real but he's not anymore because last year, he tried to get into my house through my chimney and my dad started the fire because the house was cold.
We heard some screams and then something like: -Rudolph, help me!

answered by Guest | 12-21-2011 at 11:50 PM

Are you really Mrs. Claus?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.clause View Post
Oh boys and girls of course Santa is real I live with him every day he got home December 26th so, believe.

Mrs Claus.
Are you the real Mrs. Claus or a random faker??
If you are the real person, please tell Santa to remember what I asked for this year.

answered by Guest | 12-22-2011 at 12:51 AM

Well I know that some of the comments in this discussion might confuse you but the truth is in your heart.
Obviously no person can travel the whole world in one night but Santa is not like us, he is made of magic. So if you believe in him, he exists.

answered by Guest | 12-22-2011 at 01:11 AM

At a time Santa was real his name was Kris ST. Nicholas but he died now it is your mom and dad, sorry.

answered by Guest | 12-22-2011 at 03:25 AM

Im Mrs Claus
Boys and girls Santa is real, I have lived with him for as long as i remember, he is the best living man in the world, he cares for everyone.

answered by Guest | 12-22-2011 at 05:53 AM

Hey guys, my parents told me that Santa isn't real when i was 9. Just recently I've started thinking and I know that he is and I will prove it. People think he isn't because if people knew the truth lots of non believing parents would buy extra "Santa gifts" for their kids and think what that would do to the economy and it takes money from those big corporate ***** that try to screw us over all the time. Just about every conspiracy has to do with money. I'll post soon on youtube the research I have done. I believe in Santa after my parents said no 5 years ago. I will find proof man, you'll see. SANTA IS REAL.

answered by Guest | 12-22-2011 at 07:20 PM

Santa Claus is real even my mom believes. One year I left a note to Santa not telling my parents. The next morning he left a reply in my stocking. Let's just say it was proof to be real. It wasn't in my mom or dads handwriting. And they're handwriting is pretty whack if you ask me. My mom has also told me the truth about Easter bunny tooth fairy etc. But to all those haters, you just have no Christmas spirit, and you'll get a whole lot of coal in your stocking. By which. My dad got whole lot of one year when he was 10.

answered by Guest | 12-23-2011 at 02:32 AM

I think that I'm going to find out tonight if he is real or not, I've set up a hidden camera in front of the Christmas tree and I'll capture anything.
Then I'll post the video to YouTube so you can all see him.

answered by Guest | 12-23-2011 at 03:08 AM

I wish he was real, I would ask him for a car. But unfortunately, my parents won't buy me a car! The nerve of them.

answered by 371843 | 12-23-2011 at 03:19 AM

Stop saying that Santa is your parents, why is he everywhere during Christmas then? I mean everywhere you go, there are pictures of Santa with a bag of gifts. If he was fake there wouldn't be so much publicity about him.

answered by Guest | 12-23-2011 at 03:25 AM

So many of you still believe Santa is real? Give me a break, ask anyone and they'll tell you what the real story is, except your parents of course.

answered by Guest | 12-23-2011 at 03:47 AM

Santa is real because I believe in him. Is like when you believe in God, nobody has seen him and yet they all believe, well I think Santa is out there somewhere.

answered by Guest | 12-23-2011 at 03:54 AM

Actually he is fake. I hate to break it to you little kids but he isn't the one that puts Christmas presents under the Christmas tree. It is your parents.

A long time ago there was a guy in Germany. He went around town giving presents to people and little kids. These people could not afford to have a Christmas. This guy went by the name of Saint Nick. Now he got to be so famous idk. But it grew and grew and then it was a world wide thing. After that people or parents started coming up with the north pole and elves and reindeer. That is all fake. But kids around the world that read this let me tell you something that is very important whether you believe me or not.

What really counts is that you still believe. Seeing and believing are two totally different things. Another thing is give. What you have that is not important to you anymore someone else in the society may want. So always remember these 6 words and in life you will be fine. WHAT YOU GIVE YOU WILL RECEIVE. Now I'm not saying that if you give away a TV you will receive an even better one. But that if you give away a TV someone else will you give something special. Now idk what it could be but always keep an open mind and be thoughtful of others and don't let this bring you down. Goodnight and a merry Christmas to all who read this.

answered by Guest | 12-23-2011 at 05:09 AM

Is he real? I want to know.
As you all know I think Santa is real untill this one day ago happened... I was looking for my laptop untill I found all of these presents hiding in my mom's cloths and then it just hit me I wasn't sure if Santa is real or not because the presents were wrapped in Christmas wrapping... so is he???

answered by Ariel | 12-23-2011 at 10:05 AM

Santa Claus
That answer cant be true because me and my sister and parents always go for a ride and don't go home for an hour. So it must be my aunt and uncle that does it. Do you think so?

answered by Guest | 12-23-2011 at 05:23 PM

He is real! Who else eats the cookies, drinks the milk and loves you?! I'm ten and last year I asked for Santa's signature and to rate my homemade cookies. He replied and it wasn't in my parents writing. So please believe in the magic of Santa and his greatness!

answered by Guest | 12-24-2011 at 02:34 AM

:)
If you want, don't believe in Santa, but make sure to still stay in the spirit of Christmas! Trust me, it will feel awful if you wake up to a Christmas morning without a smile!

answered by Guest | 12-24-2011 at 07:47 AM

I believe in Santa Claus. Even though it sometimes gets hard to believe and my brother doesn't believe in him, I still believe that Santa Claus is real.

answered by Mark | 12-24-2011 at 09:41 AM

I Am Not Sure. Don't think so.
But I am glad people started the whole Santa think because more presents for us (yepee.)
Look on the bright side.
Merry Xmas.

answered by Guest | 12-24-2011 at 12:28 PM

My cousins caught santa on their camera.
Its on youtube and it's proof that he exists.
My Aunt and Uncle doesn't look anything like or sound like Santa. No one else was staying with them.

answered by Guest | 12-24-2011 at 12:58 PM

I don't know if Santa is alive or not but I bet he is just believe in your heart deep down inside if you don't believe in Santa just have holiday SPIRIT! <3 thanks,

Marry X-Miss

answered by car14 | 12-24-2011 at 01:11 PM

You don't have to listen to everyone and if someone says Santa is not real and give proof and then you stop believing in him don't do that you don't have to get advice from other people you do what you think is right do what you think not other people! Listen to you.

answered by Dancer | 12-24-2011 at 01:18 PM

Last Christmas, I went downstairs and found a picture of Santa and he was in my living room. It was magical and it was signed by him and it wasn't even my parents handwriting. I have always in Santa. Or so I thought. When I saw that picture, I realized how much I DIDN'T believe. After that, I knew he was real and I started trying to find evidence. Well, magic is real. Try to picture how the earth was created. Depending in your religion this picture may look different for people. But there was darkness. Then someone created the earth or something. That's magical. I don't know what you think about Santa. Some people say he is real to those who really believe and that he's fake to those who don't. I can agree with that. But why would the world put so much effort into say that he is real if he wasn't? Ex. All those books and NORAD Santa tracker and even the story itself. Even though all my friends say he is fake, I, an average 12 year old girl, truly believes.

answered by Guest | 12-24-2011 at 01:46 PM

really
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.clause View Post
Oh boys and girls of course Santa is real I live with him every day he got home December 26th so, believe.

Mrs Claus.
If you really are Mrs. Claus then why did I find Xmas presents that are labeled to me from Santa in my basement huh? Well Santa is not real because my friends' mom told me and I went shopping for my little sisters' presents.

answered by Guest | 12-24-2011 at 04:52 PM

This is really heart breaking for some of you and I'm sorry but no, Santa is just your parents and it's not real.

answered by Kristy132001 | 12-24-2011 at 08:11 PM

Santa is real my mom told me a story that her father one Christmas got no gifts but coal because he was naughty.

answered by Guest | 12-24-2011 at 08:17 PM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.