Is Santa Claus Real or Fake The Truth?

I Santa Claus real or fake? I want to know the truth from an adult or somebody who knows.

My friends have told me that Santa Claus is not real but I don't believe them. Santa always get me what I ask for Christmas, I have gotten letters from him, and left his reindeer carrots to eat, which are always gone.

I'm totally confused, I believe in Santa, I mean why wouldn't i?

I don't know why my friends are saying Santa is not real. Is Santa Claus real please tell the truth and please don't say its what you believe?

asked by Alfred in Holidays | 136229 views | 12-16-2010 at 05:59 PM

I'm sorry to tell you this but I just don't want to lie to you. Santa Claus is not real, but he's one of the most amazing lies in the world. All the gifts you've gotten over the years in Christmas were bought by your parents.

Sorry if i ruined it for you. I guess you would find out sooner or later anyway.
It's harsh to find out the truth but that's how life works. Santa Claus was a real person named Saint Nicholas who gave children gifts back in the Medieval Ages, but now he's dead.

It's awesome to believe in Santa Claus as soon as you're a kid but if you're a teenager, it's time for you to know the truth.

answered by Melina | 12-16-2010 at 06:00 PM

Why would you even think of asking that!? Of course Santa Claus is real.
Santa Claus is true and the truth of his existence is demonstrated every year at Christmas when you get all your gifts.

There are some things in the world which are beyond your control but those must be in control of someone. Santa Claus is one of them.

answered by Abigail | 12-16-2010 at 06:02 PM

santa real or fake
Well I don't know if Santa is real or not but if you believe in him that's good and you're still a kid and becoming older but if you don't believe in him then you're older and becoming more responsible. Santa is true or fake and so are elfs.

answered by Janessa | 12-18-2010 at 04:23 AM

I don't know if Santa Claus is real, but I'm pretty sure he is because 2 weeks ago my tooth fell out and I wanted to see if the tooth fairy was real so I put the tooth under my pillow and went to sleep.

Then my friend came over my house the other day and she said that she believed in the tooth fairy so I told her that I tried it, but it didn't work. She told me I can't have my head on the pillow.

Then the next day I did it again and I couldn't believe my eyes, but it was true because there was a 20 dollar bill under my pillow and it was wet because it was raining outside. I am not lying to you it is all true. Anyways if a fairy is real I bet you a chubby man is real.

answered by Guest | 12-19-2010 at 03:04 AM

my opinion for Santa
My name is Grace and I am 8 I feel Santa is real but sometimes I am not so sure I hope the magic does not end. Can someone please help me? Is Santa real?

thank you,
Grace

answered by Guest | 12-20-2010 at 05:38 PM

Is Santa real or not real?

answered by Guest | 12-21-2010 at 05:13 AM

real santa
Who ever does not believe in Santa is an a*****.

answered by sahar | 12-21-2010 at 10:03 PM

Santa
Okay lets get something straight, here I am a kid & I have seen Santa ask my parents, if you would like to you may. Y'all stupid adults that say he's not... y'all are non believers & just stupid, he's real and magical also. He can do anything, yes he is real & don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

answered by Sabrina.16 | 12-22-2010 at 06:58 AM

santassss real
I'm 11 i woke up one night and his fat a** got stuck in my chimney again this is 2 years in a row that guy owes me around 500 fn dollars.

answered by MaxxMizFan#1 | 12-23-2010 at 07:58 PM

Stop saying all this stuff about Santa not being real...Santa will always be real in your heart, head and imaginations.

answered by kenneth16 | 12-24-2010 at 04:41 PM

He is real. You just put some cookies for santa the awesome guy and put some carrots for the awesome reindeers and if those stuff are eaten then there are elfs and magic flying reindeers and santa is real, try it.

answered by Guest | 12-25-2010 at 06:32 AM

Well I asked for a picture of Rudolph from Santa and got one but I searched the internet and found the same exact one but i think my parents are helping Santa i just looked out my door and saw all the webkinz i asked Santa for! I'm so confused...

answered by Guest | 12-25-2010 at 08:54 AM

Yep
Duh, Santa of course is real. Why? Ask yourself why NORAD Santa Tracker has been working for ages. Somehow I could feel his magic... Did I hear him on Chrissie Eve? I'm 12 and it's I'm never going to be getting old for believing in Santa!!

answered by Guest | 12-25-2010 at 11:05 AM

santa is real
Santa is real because yesterday i was with my friends for a party and they found a Santa tracker we used it and it told us were Santa was at and what was his next spot I live in Charlotte and about 2 hours later we checked up again and it said his next stop was Charlotte north Carolina when we got home there were presents under the tree and it was not my parents cause there were know presents under the tree when i left also i left cookies on the coffee table and when I came home they were gone and there lied a note that is why I think Santa is real.

answered by Guest | 12-25-2010 at 03:01 PM

Oh boys and girls of course Santa is real I live with him every day he got home December 26th so, believe.

Mrs Claus.

answered by Mrs.clause | 12-27-2010 at 03:41 AM

I know some people don't believe in Santa Claus but i do. Santa is real but you have to believe in him. One day i left cookies and milk and carrots for Santa Claus and all the reindeers when i woke up it was all eaten. So Everyone believe in Santa Claus.

answered by Geat | 01-19-2011 at 02:07 AM

is santa real
Of course Santa is real. The tooth fairy is real too, I got a note from the tooth fairy, she gave me her name and a picture of her.

answered by Guest | 02-23-2011 at 10:05 PM

santa
Hi I found out Santa was not real. I was a little upset but there is no proof that says that he is not real, there is still hope that he is alive and real. I now know he's not real but I tell people I think that he's real to keep the spirit of Christmas alive! I hope you will to.

answered by Guest | 03-07-2011 at 04:41 PM

Santa is real because one morning I woke up at two and no presents and my mom went fast asleep just to make sure I waved my hand over her face. I went to my room which is before my mom's room and I left the door open and my mom didn't get up, I could hear something this is about 5 minutes later and I went out and the room was filled with gifts. If that isn't proof I don't know what is and I am 22 and this story is from when I was 14 so.

answered by Guest | 06-17-2011 at 02:18 PM

Santa's real
I think that Santa is real because one Christmas I got a present from him, it said to:Olivia From:Santa and it wasn't written in my parent's handwriting. But once I asked for a letter OR picture from him but I didn't get ETHER. I still think Santa is real. Many of the kids in my class say he isn't but whatever I don't care what they say. My bff's Jessie and Kristen think he is real so. Do you think he's real? What do you think about my story? Should I still believe?

answered by Guest | 06-18-2011 at 05:29 PM

Santa is real to prove it you know the words on the dollar bill in God we trust. Well it is like that we trust in Santa but we can't see him. So no matter what believe in Santa.

answered by Guest | 06-25-2011 at 03:49 AM

santa
He's definitely not real, think about it for a second, around the whole world in just 1 night? Come on, I don't think so.

answered by Guest | 06-28-2011 at 03:56 PM

Of course Santa is real... The day before Christmas I was thinking that I wanted a new pair of sneakers but I didn't tell my parents that and on Christmas day I open a present and it was a pair of sneakers! I believe in my heart that Santa is real.

answered by Guest | 08-01-2011 at 09:35 AM

Well Phineas and Ferb did so, why not Santa? plus a lot of people on this chat have amazing stories even Mrs Claus wrote.
I still believe in Santa Claus, the only reason why some people haven't seen him or his reindeer or an elf is because they don't believe and frankly the people who don't believe are mean and have no brain or heart.

answered by Guest | 08-02-2011 at 04:36 AM

I'm Santa and of course I'm real, why do you think every kid in the world expects me on December 25? They do it because they know I exist, otherwise nobody would know me.
Expect me with your present, if you don't have a chimney, please leave the back door open. If you have a dog, tell him not to bite Santa.

answered by Santa | 09-02-2011 at 09:18 PM

is santa clause real
Tell your friends they don't know what they're talking about Santa is real. He's gotten me the presents I've wanted from time to time. I know Santa is real don't believe in what your friends say. If you believe in the magic then best wishes will come upon you.

answered by Tianator | 09-10-2011 at 12:24 PM

santa is real!
Santa Claus IS real as long as you believe in him.
If you don't believe in him, then he won't give you any presents.
You see, I have 2 siblings and my 21 year old brother still believes in him.
So does my sister, she's 15, and we do get presents from him except for my parents.
My mom says that she believes in him, she believed in him when she was just a little child also.
We get presents with tags on them that say: "FROM: Santa" and who in your house would have that nice cursive hand writing? NO ONE!
So yeah kid, as long as you believe in him, he will come.
If you don't believe, he is not real to you and he won't come to give you presents.
So as long as you believe, Santa will come.
And people who say he is not real, don't believe them, they are just trying to mess up a little kid's spirit. I would NEVER believe anyone who says that to me.
BELIEVE, LOVE, HOPE.
Merry early Christmas.

answered by Guest | 09-17-2011 at 02:06 PM

I'm confused
I kind of believe in Santa because every year my entire family goes to greenfield village and every year the Santa they have there says everyone's name and I have absolutely no idea how he knows that. I wish that he is real, but I don't know the truth about anything anymore... Please help!!! How does this Santa know everybody's name?
-Melissa

answered by Guest | 09-18-2011 at 04:53 PM

Is Santa Clause real
Do you think Santa clause is real? I think Santa clause is not real because last Christmas, I stood up all night and didn't see Santa Claus. The next day when I searched on the internet, I found out there was a Santa Claus who gave presents to children but he died long ago!

answered by harry13579 | 09-21-2011 at 10:04 AM

All my friends are telling me Santa is not real. I need a answer because I am starting to believe them. I need a answer before I don't believe in Santa is he real? is he still alive? is it my parents?

answered by Guest | 09-25-2011 at 10:26 AM

I believe in Santa but everybody says the same thing. I just want to know the truth.
If it's my parents, I'm going to be really disappointed because they lied to me for so many years.

answered by Guest | 10-08-2011 at 06:04 PM

i think santa is real
Hello, I live in Ireland. When I was nine he gave me a Nintendo DS with an American charger so I believe and when I was seven Santa gave me a buggy and it was missing one wheel cause Rudolph stepped on it and it broke and Santa left a note saying he would bring me a present later on in the year and he kept his promise. Most people in my class don't believe in him but I do and I don't care what anyone else thinks.

answered by Guest | 10-15-2011 at 03:35 PM

santa claus
Just now I was on yahoo and i read about Santa, I cried because my parents were lying the whole way, I am really sad if Santa is real message please and tell the truth I will thank you a lot.

answered by Guest | 11-13-2011 at 11:12 AM

Will everyone stop saying that Santa's not real for God's sake. Everyone says believe what you think but I feel this magical feeling every Christmas that hes near. And if he wasn't real why would they put his location on the news so that's my proof.

answered by Guest | 11-25-2011 at 01:52 AM

I believe that Santa Clause is not real. I thought that you would die if you went down the chimney! And 2nd of all somebody you would freeze to death in the North Pole! He can also not FLY around the whole world in a night. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! Plus there is no such thing as MAGIC! If you believe in him it's just the spirit of Christmas. Listen to what your heart says. You can believe what you want to believe!

answered by Guest | 11-26-2011 at 01:46 AM

Believe
Hey... My parents haven't told me the truth yet. I was at small group and the pastor sort of spoiled it for everyone. But still... Who are we to believe that what somebody says is the truth? How do we know that the people who posted that Santa's not real are telling the truth? Who are we to believe what friends say, what our parents say, or what the Internet says is not a big fat lie made to crush our hopes that something magical is really real? Why don't we just face it- Santa only comes to those who believe in him. Maybe that's why the number of people who he comes to is dwindling. I swear, i'm not an adult pretending to be a kid. I haven't even gotten into the seventh grade yet. Anybody who reads this- Santa IS real, and he always will be. DO NOT let anybody tell you otherwise.

answered by saddlegirl85 | 11-26-2011 at 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Just now I was on yahoo and i read about Santa, I cried because my parents were lying the whole way, I am really sad if Santa is real message please and tell the truth I will thank you a lot.
It's just the way of the Internet. They're not lying- I swear.

answered by Guest | 11-26-2011 at 09:41 PM

Um... Hate to break it to ya but...
Santa is not real. Sorry dude. My heart BROKE when my dad sat in my room and told me that HE was MY Santa. So YOUR Santa could be your parents. I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY LIED TO ME FOR 11 YEARS! I am gonna crawl under my bed and sob now if you don't mind... -Whines-

answered by Guest | 11-27-2011 at 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.clause View Post
Oh boys and girls of course Santa is real I live with him every day he got home December 26th so, believe.

Mrs Claus.
He's not real and you're not Mrs Clause he's not real because I have this thing called the elf on the shelf and he's Santa's helper to see if your good or bad and he goes back to the north pole after Christmas. And one day in the summer I found him in a box in my moms closet.

answered by Guest | 11-27-2011 at 04:09 PM

Wow
Come on Santa is not real, everybody knows that, ask any adult and he or she will tell you the truth. If you don't believe me, try this. Say this to your aunt or uncle, 'so, I was finally told the truth about Santa that he is not real, how old were you when they told you?' and they will tell you their story.

answered by Guest | 11-27-2011 at 08:43 PM

santa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Santa is real to prove it you know the words on the dollar bill in God we trust. Well it is like that we trust in Santa but we can't see him. So no matter what believe in Santa.
I totally agree Santa is real, he's been there for me every Christmas and I still believe if I find that Santa is not real I will ask everyone to judge which is worse a lie that draws a smile or a truth that draws a tear. And that dollar bill was from miracle on 34th street right?

answered by Guest | 11-27-2011 at 09:45 PM

plan for seeing if santa is real or fake!
Well if you want to know here is a plan I made up, it should work! so if you want to know, first you get/buy a camcorder! Next set it up in a place where the camcorder can see the Christmas tree. Then you check the camcorder! That's all if you to know if Santa Claus is real or fake!

answered by Guest | 11-27-2011 at 11:09 PM

christmas
I do not believe in Santa, he was once alive but died in new york apparently. Americans.

answered by kayla | 11-28-2011 at 12:20 AM

santa
I once saw Santa, I was hiding near the Chrsitmas tree and I saw a man walk through my front door with a huge bag.
But instead of leaving presents he started to take everything he could and left. That was a weird Santa if you ask me.

answered by Guest | 11-28-2011 at 04:02 AM

He is real just as real as the world is round IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE YOU WON'T RECEIVE.

answered by Guest | 11-29-2011 at 12:14 AM

Huuuh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.clause View Post
Oh boys and girls of course Santa is real I live with him every day he got home December 26th so, believe.

Mrs Claus.
Are you the real Mrs. Clause? Well I really don't know what to believe now. My friends say one thing and my parents say another. Help me!!

answered by Guest | 11-30-2011 at 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.clause View Post
Oh boys and girls of course Santa is real I live with him every day he got home December 26th so, believe.

Mrs Claus.
Haha! You kinda spelled Clause wrong! Nice try but no! Mrs. Clause doesn't use the internet! Everyone knows that!

answered by Guest | 11-30-2011 at 06:52 AM

Santa is not real hunny. I am an adult and can tell you he is not. I never got one gift from Santa. All my gifts were brought by my mom and she told me so, and i saw her wrapping my gifts and saw her buying them when I would sneak. I'm sorry to ruin it for you, but that doesn't mean you can not enjoy xmas.

answered by Guest | 11-30-2011 at 06:17 PM

Of course Santa is real, are you kidding me? See, the person that answered that was Jewish is just jealous of everyone else so that person is telling a lie because of jealousy. That is the truth and have a wonderful Christmas.

answered by Guest | 12-01-2011 at 10:51 PM

Fake
Santa is so fake and if you believe in elves you are being tricked by your parents your parents move them.

answered by Guest | 12-02-2011 at 01:01 AM

Santa is real. I actually heard him last year when I woke up on Christmas morning and I went down stairs.
And in my corridor had snowy footprints.
And my mum or dads did not have any boots which had the same prints as were on the floor and if you were around there had not been snow for a week so it must of been Santa who came in with all my prezzies.

answered by Guest | 12-02-2011 at 05:52 PM

I know that Santa is not real because I managed to get the answer out of my nan by saying that I saw you, my mum and my grandad putting Christmas presents under the Christmas tree then my nan said no, Santa Claus is not real then I said I did not really see them putting Christmas present under the tree.

answered by Guest | 12-03-2011 at 11:10 AM

Sabrina nice grammar and your pretty dumb it's no true he delivers presents on Christmas eve but in medieval times he was a bishop and was very generous and gave tons of gifts to children

answered by Guest | 12-04-2011 at 11:28 PM

no name
Look, I think Santa is real. Saint Nick passed on his deed/title from generation to generation. Now these people aren't technically Santa, but they're still a Santa.

answered by no name | 12-05-2011 at 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina.16 View Post
Okay lets get something straight, here I am a kid & I have seen Santa ask my parents, if you would like to you may. Y'all stupid adults that say he's not... y'all are non believers & just stupid, he's real and magical also. He can do anything, yes he is real & don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I was depressed by reading all these comments about Santa being fake, and lately I have been doubting about him, until you said you saw him. thank you

answered by Guest | 12-06-2011 at 12:08 AM

Well, I can confirm he is real because I saw him.
I really don't understand why is everyone saying he is not real and that lie about your parents being Santa.
Santa is absolutely real, I actually took a picture of him with my phone but he must be magic, because when you look at the picture, Santa is not in there, though you can see his bag of presents. Very strange.

answered by Guest | 12-06-2011 at 01:09 PM

SANTA IS REAL!!
Santa is completely real! My friends use to say the same thing even my brother stopped believing when we were younger. I miss the days when I would say up late and wait for Santa to come to my house and hope he wouldn't skip it. I am older now and call Santa to talk about my own kids. So well you're still a kid who cares what your friends say you know that Santa is real in your heart.

answered by Guest | 12-06-2011 at 11:51 PM

Dude I'm so confused after reading so many posts, I'm just saying this because I don't know for sure if Santa exists.

answered by Guest | 12-07-2011 at 01:21 AM

Everybody Santa Claus is real.
I know it because my parents in their lives haven't given me presents on Christmas.
I always go Christmas shopping with them, my siblings even don't care to give me presents.

If anybody need help fining the truth count on me.

answered by shana | 12-07-2011 at 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Santa is not real hunny. I am an adult and can tell you he is not. I never got one gift from Santa. All my gifts were brought by my mom and she told me so, and i saw her wrapping my gifts and saw her buying them when I would sneak. I'm sorry to ruin it for you, but that doesn't mean you can not enjoy xmas.
I am a kid and I live in Fiji.
Well you are wrong, I get gifts from Santa Claus.
Not from my parents you know why? Because I always go shopping with them.
And on Christmas eve I slept in my parent's room and I woke up when I heard a sound in the living room, you know what? It was Santa.

answered by shana | 12-07-2011 at 03:35 AM

Santa is real!
Why on earth would you ask that?

Santa is real, he will give you anything you want but you must believe in him or he won't grand your wish. If you believe in him he will come to your house.

answered by Guest | 12-07-2011 at 02:17 PM

I asked my parents and they told me that Santa is real and that other kids are saying otherwise because they just want to mess with you, don't believe them.

answered by Tudii'pooh | 12-07-2011 at 02:53 PM

There is magic because I'm a wizard and if you don't believe that I don't care sº stop saying there is no such thing as magic.

answered by Guest | 12-09-2011 at 04:10 AM

I do believe in Santa. Don't listen to your friends. Some of them are sure made because Santa didn't get them what they asked for so they say he is fake.

answered by Guest | 12-09-2011 at 12:59 PM

As much as I loved to be told about Santa when I was a little kid, I'm sorry to say that he is not real. He will live in my heart forever though.

answered by Guest | 12-09-2011 at 10:02 PM

Santa is real I don't know why my friends and half of the kids on my bus say Santa isn't real but I believe in Santa and you guys need to believe in Santa too. All of my gifts say from Santa.

answered by Guest | 12-10-2011 at 03:46 AM

Santa can be real or not like you might believe in God or not, it's your choice.
I do believe in him and I think he is real.

answered by Guest | 12-10-2011 at 03:56 AM

I think Santa is real because why would we get presents with Santa's righting on them? I don't think he is a myth, my parents would not lie to me so I am a believer, my friend is here and she is a believer too so I think people just say he is not real, I think people are just telling lies that Santa is not real. How would they track him then? So I think kids should believe there might be no proof so just believe.

answered by Guest | 12-10-2011 at 04:22 AM

YES
Santa Claus is real he is a jolly spirit that brings happiness to children on Christmas day if you are older and you still believe ask Santa for something and truly enough you will find presents under your tree Christmas day. And P.S. I BELIEVE I hope you do too.

answered by ariastyron@yahoo.com | 12-10-2011 at 04:26 AM

Oh hi boys and girls. I hope all of you that are reading this are on my nice list. My elves and I (Santa) we are real if your friends don't believe in me guess what they don't get anything for Christmas. That might seem harsh but for people to say I'm fake is not nice so they don't get anything for Christmas.


Sincerely, Santa Clause and Mrs clause and All my Elfs

answered by Nick peterson | 12-10-2011 at 12:47 PM

I'm afraid to tell you that Santa Claus doesn't exist. Your parents told you he is real because they wanted you to be happy.

answered by Guest | 12-11-2011 at 04:44 AM

Santa Is Real!
Santa is real, I saw him one night. He walked into my bedroom and stared at me.
And then I blinked.. And then he disappeared and there were presents all over my bed.
EXPLAIN THAT THEN!

answered by Hammy | 12-11-2011 at 11:45 AM

it's the real truth
Santa isn't real, I'm a kid too and I found all or my presents in my mom's closet and all of the stocking treats in one of the cabinets, it's time for everyone to stop lying to their kids and tell the truth!

answered by Guest | 12-11-2011 at 06:42 PM

Yes ! His real! Other people say his not because they want to destroy you and the spirit of Christmas. Santa Clause is real. My parents don't have a lot of money and Santa clause gives me a lot of expensive things like an iPod touch or i pad. Don't doubt it! HE IS REAL. All that fake things that your "Parents bring it to you" is fake garbage OK? That's not true. I always put cookies & milk on the table on Christmas day and its gone . why? because Santa ate it. Santa is real in my heart. Whats most important is that YOU believe and not doubt. Santa wastes his money on every child that believes in him. Keep the Christmas spirit going. Last Christmas i looked everywhere and I didn't have any presents i got SUPER sad but it turned out to be that they were in the balcony , and on a shirt he bought me he put the receipt and in big letters he put "BELIEVE" <3 also he would do little trails of candy leading to where my presents were. Don't doubt on him because your doubting your'self. HE IS REAL. I can't wait till this Christmas.

answered by Christmas Spirit <3 | 12-11-2011 at 06:56 PM

SANTA IS REAL NO MATTER WHAT ! He's in my heart forever and I will never forget about the wonderful Christmas nights I had as a child.

answered by Guest | 12-11-2011 at 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Is Santa real or not real?
I had my doubts too but now I'm convinced that Santa Claus is real, but only for those boys and girls that believe in him and that behave well. No wonder some say Santa is fake, they never saw him because they were always in trouble.

answered by tyree folks | 12-12-2011 at 12:11 AM

The answer to your question is yes, he is real. Every Christmas, when he comes to my house, he leaves me a note saying dear Mike, I like the fact you behaved throughout the year. Take care. And he leaves me my presents, stop saying he is not real.

answered by Guest | 12-12-2011 at 06:15 AM

I think Santa was once real and he delivered presents to all the kids in a town but then that man died and there was no more Santa. Then the guy with the red costume we all know was created by Coca Cola, if you don't believe me, read the wikipedia article about Santa Claus.

answered by Guest | 12-12-2011 at 05:10 PM

Santa is not real, just think about it really? Santa Claus, what kind of name is that really for a man? Of course you're going to get presents under your tree, otherwise it means your parent don't love you.

answered by samanthz | 12-12-2011 at 05:31 PM

The truth is that I once saw Santa leaving my house with a bag full of presents, I thought he was not real until I saw him. He looked at me and winked.
He is the best, can't wait for Christmas this year.

answered by Guest | 12-12-2011 at 06:17 PM

You know what is not real and do you want to know the truth?
Texas. Boom, I blew your mind. I mean, everyone talks about Texas but has anyone been to that place? Ask anyone in your family, they haven't because the place doesn't exist.
Those who claim they saw Texas, they probably saw Mexico.
Who cares about Santa, Texas is the real conspiracy here.

answered by Guest | 12-12-2011 at 06:28 PM

All the people who is asking about this are little kids for sure, grown ups know for a fact that Santa is not real at all.
But who knows right? I mean, has anyone seen God? Then why everybody claims that he exists?

answered by Guest | 12-12-2011 at 06:31 PM

Santa is a character people, go live your lives and quit arguing. All of you are babies and you should also watch your language. Anyway Santa is a myth OK? he is a phoney.

answered by Guest | 12-12-2011 at 06:37 PM

I'm confused.
I am very confused. All these responses don't make any sense! There's something about religion and something about imagination and it's just not making any sense. I'm 11 years old. My friends keep telling me Santa is not real. And some of my other friends are telling me Santa is real. I don't believe in the tooth fairy because one night, I lost my tooth. Didn't tell anyone I lost it and put it under my pillow. No money was under my pillow! Then I told my parents I lost the tooth and next thing I know, money! Sorry for getting off topic here, but what can I believe? Please don't respond to me. Unless it's the truth. I ask for presents that I don't tell my mom and dad. Next morning, there it is! I just looked through my mom's text message and it said, " I got a Ipad 2 for my son. Going to tell him it was from Santa. What did you get?" Don't believe him. Second thought, I do. Just someone please tell me the truth? Much appreciated.

answered by Guest | 12-12-2011 at 09:24 PM

OF COURSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I don't know why my friends are saying Santa is not real. Is Santa Claus real please tell the truth and please don't say its what you believe?
SURPRISE! Of course he is real. Okay..........maybe I don't know that for a fact but even if he isn't real you can still believe. You've got to admit believing is fun. If you get picked on just say , "Hey I don't care what you say. It's my opinion. Even if he isn't real I'm not a grown up yet so I'm not going to act like one."

answered by Guest | 12-12-2011 at 11:26 PM

Maybe he exists, maybe he doesn't exist. Who knows? Ask anyone and they will probably tell you he is fake but how can they really know?

answered by Guest | 12-13-2011 at 02:23 AM

I don't know, I've been reading all the comments and I'm more confused than before. I thought he was real but now I think he's not.

answered by Guest | 12-13-2011 at 02:44 AM

Why waste your time asking for this stuff online when you can ask your friends? Oh, I forgot, you don't have any and that's why you are here. Maybe you should ask Santa to be your friend, oh right, he doesn't exist.

answered by Guest | 12-13-2011 at 06:09 PM

Even if Santa Claus is dead as some of you have said, I think that once he dies, another Santa replaces him so that they can keep the tradition.

answered by Guest | 12-14-2011 at 12:03 AM

I always suspected the Santa was fake and I even asked my parents about it but they just said that I shouldn't ask that stuff because he is real.

answered by Guest | 12-14-2011 at 12:18 AM

SANTA IS NOT FAKE IM 17 AND
He is not fake, I took video and it's on youtube with 100 mil views and all the kids love it and you can tell its not photo shop and he has a red bag with golden rope to tighten it. Also I slept in my living room where my tree was, Santa woke me and told me go back to sleep or else I will not get gifts and my bro and sis got coal one year and are moms or dads would not do that, its like not getting anything for your birthday that's what I thought business.

answered by Guest | 12-14-2011 at 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariastyron@yahoo.com View Post
Santa Claus is real he is a jolly spirit that brings happiness to children on Christmas day if you are older and you still believe ask Santa for something and truly enough you will find presents under your tree Christmas day. And P.S. I BELIEVE I hope you do too.
Go live a life guy he is not real, I saw my mom preparing all the presents so just keep your opinion to yourself.

answered by Guest | 12-14-2011 at 05:50 PM

Santa Claus definitely exists because as you said he has left me letters and gives me whatever I want.
My parents don't even have all the money to buy me all the presents Santa brought me.

answered by Guest | 12-14-2011 at 10:55 PM

Santa is real and if you don't believe in him well you will never know because he does not give you presents if you don't believe. Last year at Christmas my parents got me really expensive things and then then I got a present that my parents told me they weren't going to get me but I got it anyway FROM SANTA. my parents and siblings believe and there is no reason not to. Santa is real and i know it.

And all of you who say he is not and is dead well that's the point he is magical and will never die he will stay alive he is just a magical amazing person!

answered by Guest | 12-15-2011 at 03:38 PM

he is Fake!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
My name is Grace and I am 8 I feel Santa is real but sometimes I am not so sure I hope the magic does not end. Can someone please help me? Is Santa real?

thank you,
Grace
Grace, I'm going to tell you the truth.
The man was a legend one time but he is not with us anymore. Sorry to disappoint you.

answered by Guest | 12-15-2011 at 04:37 PM

Hey everybody Santa is phony! He is a big fat phony!
No really, he is as real as God, Ra (the god from the Egyptians) and Buddha.

answered by teaxans | 12-15-2011 at 06:33 PM

Santa is real, I saw him.
When he got to my house, he had his face covered.
He didn't use the chimney, just got in through the door. But I think I was visited by reverse-Santa because instead of leaving presents, he just took all the presents under the tree and left. He also took my TV.

answered by Guest | 12-15-2011 at 09:52 PM

How dare you say Santa is fake? The truth is that he is a real man that leaves in the North Pole surrounded by elves. He only works once a year but judges you everyday.

answered by Guest | 12-16-2011 at 02:34 AM

Alright if Santa was real wouldn't he go to the poor too. I mean like in Africa why does he forget those people who really need him more than you? no offense. So I would really like him to go to Africa and give those children presents. I am not talking about give those in Africa a laptop or a TV, I am talking about things like food, clothes and all those things that help. See my point? I know what they call Santa a giving person, I think its not impossible for him. IF HE IS REAL.

answered by Guest | 12-16-2011 at 05:09 PM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.