Body Magic Shaper Reviews?

Does the Body Magic Shaper work? Will it help me look better and lose some weight or is it just another tv scam? Any reviews?

asked by Mikaela in Diet & Fitness | 41659 views | 09-02-2009 at 01:22 AM

The body magic garments helps you lose weight through fat redistribution. The fat is distributed to the desired areas of your body. In this process, the body eliminates waste from the body through urine. You are losing weight with instant results in 10 minutes. The Body magic garment is amazing. I own the garment and it has boost my confidence through the roof! I love and believe in the garment so much that I started a business distributing the garment called Couture Anatomee. You can view the garment at ardyss.com or coutureanatomee.com. This garment really work; no other garment can compare to its technology and capability.

answered by Austin | 09-02-2009 at 01:22 AM

A review of the Body Magic Shaper from Amazon:

"I have tried many, many shapers out there, including all the top brands. This is by far, the best brand I have ever tried. Not only is it comfortable, but makes me feel confident again! My clothes look great on me, and this one has several added benefits that other ultra firm/firm shapers I have tried do not. It really does help my posture a great deal(something I have struggled with since high school, I am 42), and my back feels so good in it! This truly does give great back support, which is only enhanced by good posture. It slims all my not so slim areas, and instantly I feel good all over. My abs and back have never been the same, since I delivered my son by way of an emergency c-section, 5 years ago, despite my extremely active, (intense exercise, strength training and cardio, regularly) lifestyle. This Ardyss shaper not only makes me feel more confident, but physically good. Another huge benefit for me, is it slims the area that all the others I've tried seem to overlook, or do not provide enough support in-the lovehandle area. Although this garmet is pricey, the construction of it is amazingly sturdy, so I know it will last a long time with proper care. Lauren Silva is the best company to buy this brand from, in fact, the only one I know that carries the line. You must pay attention to the size chart, and make sure you get the correct size. I absolutely love this product, and will buy more of it and another style, as soon as I can afford it. Extremely well worth it."

answered by Raphael | 09-02-2009 at 01:23 AM

Just have a question. I got fitted but I felt like I was in a stray jacket. But the girl told me u should get a smaller size. if u don't mind me askin what size r u normally and what size did u buy? The seller told me that u won't it to be tight but I felt so uncomfortable. Too tight!! I would love to buy one if it does what its suppose to do. But I don't want to spend all that money and feel so tight and uncomfortable. So pls help me with my dilema. I wear a 14- 16 regularly. Thanks hope to hear back.

answered by Guest | 10-17-2009 at 12:45 AM

the size is your thorax measurement.

answered by Guest | 11-03-2009 at 04:48 PM

That is a ery vague answer!
"Your thorax measurement"?

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 10:10 PM

Measurement is very important before purchasing these products which is why I encourage everyone to first contact a well trained independent distributor.

answered by hushhushbodyshapes | 12-02-2009 at 01:42 AM

body magic
i got my body magic on nov.3, size 36, now i had to order another monday in a size 30 because the size 36 was gettin loose! i am from size 14 to a size 10 now in a month! now i look amazing

answered by Guest | 12-03-2009 at 12:58 AM

Size 14 down to size 10....
I've been wearing the Corset Vedette for 12 days now and have lost inches in my waist and thorax and an inch off my hips...I received my Body Magic today and am trying to find reviews of others who have worn the Body Magic with the success you've experienced. Did you diet? Exercise? Did you use the Reducing gel? Please share your personal experience. If you would rather email let me know....

answered by Guest | 12-03-2009 at 02:02 AM

Lovin it!
I am absolutely loving my Body Magic. I got it a week ago and have been wearing it everyday since. I look amazing in my cloths and people do notice a difference they just don't know what it is. I say that to highlight the fact that you CANNOT see this garmet through your clothing. I got my motivation up to go back to the gym after a 4 month hiatus. Ladies....get this garment you will not regret you did. I find the only issue is going to the bathroom. I rather just take the garment down instead of unhooking from the bottom. I have the bra coming in soon and plan to try out all of Ardyss's other fabulous products.

answered by Guest | 12-14-2009 at 11:42 PM

Not Wowed
I wish I'd had the success of most of you. I will admit that the Body Magic girdle does suck you in...in all the right places. It flattened my stomach, smoothed the "back fat" and lifted the butt. But have had a hard time with it resulting in an almost $200 product collecting dust. The everyday tasks as simple as going to the restroom has become laborious! You have so many hooks in the crotch area to contend with. I wonder if there's a way for them to use velcro or something more easily accessible in the particular area. After wearing mine for a couple of times, the hooks have started to pull away from the fabric. Without the hooks, this is no good at all. AND as embarrassing as it is to even need to wear one, it's even worse when everyone knows it! This is because of the LOUD rubbing noise it makes. People hear you coming! Not very happy...

answered by Guest | 01-12-2010 at 01:13 AM

I have had my body magic almost a week on Tuesday. I can truly say that it works wonders for me. I love the way it flattens my stomach and hides my love handles. I truly recommends that whoever has a problem with there weight and poor posture to purchase this product.

answered by ronnie ron314 | 01-31-2010 at 06:48 PM

buyer beware
hello.. wanted to warn anyone, everyone possible about the body magic's return policy-)
After a month & 1 week of wearing the shaper as instructed.. My shaper began to fall apart. The first thing to snap was one of the support beam type things that run up the side of your waist.. As well as 4 of the metal snaps( one on each shoulder strap/ two on front snap panel) when i called the company (out of mexico apparently,) i was told it was basically too late .. as they could/would not do anything at that point.. & I was hung up on when i asked to speak to someone else.. Why? A Garment that sells for over $160.. 30 day screw up policy ... BUYER BEWARE!!! :& by the way.. it wasn't like i was trying to squeeze into the wrong side.. i was in the 3 snap.. which is a step away from going into a smaller shaper.. i was told that perhaps i was using the product too much.. i said i wore the garment 8 hours a day, as instructed.. so perhaps they need to revise that pitch or their repair/return policy..
-Lena
Sacramento, CA

answered by Guest | 02-02-2010 at 06:40 AM

Body Magic Trims
I had the scam concerns. Is Body Magic a scam?

Is it just another quick rich program trying to take my money?

Well, after doing my research and talking with several other people who promoted Body Magic, I was truly amazed at what this garment has the potential to do. You can not go wrong by purchasing this high quality product. I own a number of these products and I am truly satisfied. If you have questions please feel free to contact me.

answered by Jamie Tant | 03-16-2010 at 03:54 PM

Pure BS
The body shaper does its job of making you look good in your clothes. But the inconvenience of taking it on and off is not worth the price. I paid $180 for the garment and it stated falling apart after 2 weeks. I also got bruising from it around the breast area from it being too tight. I did not loose a single pound, so those of you implying that this suit alone is responsible for weight loss need to stop with the bs. In my opinion, the $180 price tag is highway robbery. I'd rather buy a similar garment for much cheaper money.

answered by Guest | 03-30-2010 at 08:47 PM

Fat redistrabution is it going to my legs??
Where does the fat go, I noticed my butt was more shapely, but I am more concerned with weight going to my thighs and legs any one notice this??

answered by Marie | 04-06-2010 at 10:39 PM

Shoulders
Anyone having trouble with the shoulders being too tight. I like how it shapes and lifts the butt, flattens the tummy, but too have a problem with the clips pulling from the garment and using the restroom. 1 clip started pulling from the garment after 2 weeks. I could not return it b/c it was not messed up directly out of the package. They wouldn't accept it. And the restroom - gees! If i start sweating trying to get the time hooked up, i stop trying! Each day I leave 4-5 hooks UNDONE... They definitely need to re-design is seat area with snaps, Velcro, zipper, opening or something..as with the shoulders, it's cutting across my shoulders and its on the 1st hook. I don't know what to do about that. But overall, I like the way it makes me look. Good product, just comes with some inconveniences that the distributors don't tell you about.

answered by Guest | 04-07-2010 at 09:17 PM

BMS Reviews
I have been measured for the body magic shaper and I think it's good product with a few exceptions:

1. Straps on shoulder adjustment is too short, its cuts into my skin
2. The crotch should be redesigned it's not convenient (for restroom functions)
3. When new; the BMS is stifling and I would rather a zip instead of the hook and bar

answered by Guest | 04-12-2010 at 03:57 PM

believer
I guess I would be a true success story. Before becoming a distributor of the body magic and all its products, I was a client. Me being a curvy women I was use to wearing some sort of undergarment to give me the smooth look I was desiring to have. I have purchased all types of under garments from the most expensive high end stores and at the most expensive price. As a child my mother always told me you get what you pay for, with that thought in mind I believed that spending the dollars would give me the best result. A friend of mine introduced me to the body magic, and that was the best thing she could ever done, not only did I become a customer, I am also a distributor. I have purchased the body magic, the women t-shirt, the body reshaper, the body fashion, the corsette deluxe, the corsette, and the levive juice. All of which I wear depending on the occasion and the dress attire. If you have any questions regarding the body magic or any other products please feel free to contact me at 480-383-9349.

answered by csamuels | 04-14-2010 at 07:41 PM

On my 2nd Body Magic
This is my 2nd body magic and I am looking forward to my 3rd! It makes me feel better and look better. It causes me not to overeat. It's like liposuction and gastric bypass all with no expensive surgery. One lady complained about the cost, but it is worth it! Regarding the hooks, at first they are well not the best part of it, but I fasten my effortlessly now without a problem! Body magic is great. Oh, I use mine as a part of an entire diet and exercise regiment. And it's the one part of my program that is essential to my weight loss success! Thank you Body Magic.

answered by Guest | 05-04-2010 at 04:13 PM

Body Magic -UK
Hi I have a Body Magic thing and I would like to say for confidence building it is amazing you can not fault it, it hides the back fat , fattens your tummy and adds shape to your bottom. As for losing weight, not so sure. It definitely has an affect on your eating habits ( like being full term pregnant you can only eat little bits at a time ) and drinking habits.....Going to the toilet is a nightmare and I can only wear skirts and dresses if I am wearing tights as the loud swooshing noise is truly embarrassing. However if you are aware of this and work round all of the little nuisances, when you have it on, you do feel good,taller and defiantly slimmer and sometimes I think that is all you need.

answered by Guest | 06-02-2010 at 05:48 PM

I would say a 36 if you have booty if not 34

answered by Guest | 06-03-2010 at 08:27 PM

Question about Distributor and Shipping
Okay I had went to a distributor to size me up so as to make sure that I was getting the right size. She had placed my order like a month ago and told me that when my order had came in she would call me. My problem and concern is that when she had place my order for my body shaper and the leviue drink she told me that it would take 7-14days for the order to come in and yet it still has not. At this moment I am so frustrated but yet trying to be polite with her because she basically wont answer her phone when I call her she never answers and I have called her like three times in the past two weeks for her to call me back to figure out what was going on with my order and left messages, but she has not attempted to call me back at all. I called her today from a different number and she answered but I think she might had recognized my voice from the messages and hung up on me and wouldn't even answer the phone after that. There is a part of me that feels like I'm being scammed right now or is that normal for these orders to take this long ? I don't know any more, but I feel that if your doing business like this that you should at least try to get back to your customers so they can know what the h** is going on with their products because in the end if she really did take my money and ran then she really has messed with the wrong one.

answered by Guest | 06-25-2010 at 07:13 AM

Strapless??
I am trying to find a strapless body shaper to wear under a bridesmaids dress??? Do y'all know of any?

answered by Guest | 07-08-2010 at 07:27 PM

Re: Strapless and Distributor problems
I have the strapless body magic it is call the Body Fashion. Works just the same except the straps come off. I love it

Also, When I first ordered my body fashion it was supposed to arrive within 4-7 days. This did not happen. When I called I kept getting the same script about it is in the system as warehoused which means it will shipped yesterday or will ship today. This went on for about a week and a half. Finally After about 7-12 phone calls checking on my order daily. I was finally told it was shipped fedex ground and to wait another 7 business days. I asked for tracking information and was told there was none available. So I called fedex gave them my address and sure enough no package was en route to me. I called back, at this point the lady def recognized my voice and would huff and puff the second she heard me. We got into a full out verbal altercation over the phone and I was told fedex was lying to me and I could either believe her or fedex. Of course I said I'll take my chances and believe fedex over you. So once again I'm waiting. I waited the full 7 day, no package then I called back. This time her tone was a lot nicer and she was way more helpful. She finally "tracked" my package. I received it to days later in a fedex package that said 2day air. I just really think she never placed my order and I had to harass her about it. once she realized I wasn't going to let up I finally received my package. All in all time from order to deliver was about 5 weeks

answered by Guest | 07-12-2010 at 08:49 PM

Body Magic
If you know your size you can order the body Magic off E-bay for a fraction of the cost I got my Body Magic new for $40.00

answered by Guest | 09-22-2010 at 07:27 PM

Body Magic Shaper Reviews
I got my body magic a few days ago. The first time I put it on it took ages! hahaha, I thought I got the wrong size at first, but turns out I was just putting it on wrong. But anyways, I do like it. Wasn't exactly what I wanted, but you can definately see the difference. I read reviews from bodymagicshaperreviews dot com and found it to be pretty helpful when I was looking to buy.

answered by Guest | 12-08-2010 at 03:37 AM

I got my body magic a few days ago on January 21.
Now I cannot take it off. I got size 38, but now because I am loosing a few inches, I will be buying size 34 probably beginning of March.
The only inconvenient is washroom. Now I pull it down, it is easy than removing hooks.
If you are like me, you hate doing abs in GYM, this is for you.
My abs are getting better.
I could loose weight anywhere else but was hard on my abs.

answered by Guest | 02-09-2011 at 06:24 PM

Body magic is one of the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I lost 3 sizes in only two months. I was a size 16 and I dropped down to 12. I sometimes wear size 10. Having had two C-sections, I abandoned the whole exercise business for 1 year and a half. The weight became excessive with the love handles/sparetyres gaping on the sides. I was rescued by the Ardyss Body Magic reshaper that has brought a whole new perspective to my life. I now have so much confidence and I can now fit in all the little clothes that were history to me till i was introduced to body Magic.I decided to join the business as an independent distributor so I can help men and women deal with the unwanted extras that may become a health risk if not dealt with early enough.

Body Magic helps with back support, hence reducing/eliminating back pain. Its also reduces your waistline by 2-3 sizes, you practically loss the weight because it helps you reduce on food intake. Body magic is quite different from the regular reshapers you find in shops since it firms the abdomen muscles,offering a permanent and not temporal solution to your problem if used consistently like I did.Its great in correcting body posture, hence restoring your confidence. If you think of the benefit you derive from it, you wont have to worry about the $200 investment in a genuine reshaper. I guess this is a reshaper I would encourage as many people as possible to invest in.

answered by Harriet | 05-12-2011 at 08:44 PM

My sister tried the Body Magic Shaper and she says that so far it's working great for her.
I guess it depends on each body.

answered by monalisa034 | 09-30-2011 at 07:11 AM

I got to know the body magic shaper because my aunt bought it. Someone recommended to her, now I want to try it myself so I think I'm going to buy it.

answered by monalisa034 | 10-17-2011 at 09:02 AM

I have it and I didn't have any problems with it at all. My shoulders aren't too tight, it just fits nicely.

answered by Guest | 11-01-2011 at 04:21 AM

watch youtube videos
When I first put on the body magic, its was uncomfortable and the straps dug into my shoulders like some of you have said in your posts. I ended up watching youtube videos and searching to see if anyone felt uncomfortable. Well, turns out, I was putting it on wrong and wasn't pulling the back up far enough so that the straps wouldn't dig into my shoulders. Now, since I realized I was putting it on wrong, I feel great in it. I'm comfortable and can move around just as easily without it on.

answered by Guest | 02-25-2012 at 07:52 AM

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

answered by SteveBrad | 04-20-2012 at 07:12 AM

brown girl
Just brought the body magic shaper from a co-worker who has had excellent results in a short amount of time. I was hooked when I noticed how this garment produced immediate results when looking at my co-worker. I was actually given one as a gift by another coworker of mine who wanted to give me the gift of a firm and tight bottom (smile). I am excited about the prospects. And as to the pricing, it is true you do receive what it is that you pay for, and you can't place a price on quality. Brazilian beach body here I come.

answered by Marsha | 09-20-2012 at 09:25 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.