Famous, Old and Classic Cartoon Characters For Facebook?

Can anyone point to sites with famous, old and classic cartoon characters?

I recently noticed that the majority of my friends on Facebook have cartoon profile pics, when I asked they said it's for child abuse awareness.
Actually in the beginning, it said, replace your profile picture with a cartoon for at least one week. Now people either have forgotten or don't want to remove it, since they look kinda nice.

I already have some characters in mind. Is there a Facebook application with cartoons or a site that lists all the cartoons from A-Z and includes pictures?

asked by Marian in Internet | 7182 views | 12-04-2010 at 10:30 PM

My friends said that by putting a famous cartoon character as your profile pic, you help to bring back childhood memories, they have no idea about anything.
I changed mine to Jasmine from Aladdin, I was thinking of changing it for Doug.

At first I was trying to install a cartoon character app on Facebook, but then I searched a cartoon character that I liked and I clicked on it and saved it in to my picture documents, then I uploaded it to my profile page on Facebook.

Here's a list of famous, classic and old cartoon characters.

http://hubpages.com/hub/List-of-Famous-Cartoon-Characters---Part-1

answered by Lola | 12-04-2010 at 10:31 PM

These are my favorites from my childhood.

The Rugrats, Strawberry Shortcake, Jem and the Holograms, Mickey Mouse.
I have special memories of Jem, that was a fun show.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the Thundercats, I know that's a boy's cartoon show but it was great.

answered by Guest | 12-05-2010 at 06:40 AM

My favorites are Futurama, Woody Wood Pecker, Fairly Odd Parents and Ahh real monsters.
And I still enjoy watching Tom & Jerry when my kid catches them on TV.

answered by Guest | 12-05-2010 at 11:51 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.