90s Cartoons List?

If you logged into Facebook recently you will surely notice a surge of profile pictures featuring cartoon characters from the 90s.
Anyone knows where can I find a 90s cartoons list?

I see most of my friends have changed their profile pic into a cartoon character to stand against child violence.
It's something that happens every years on Facebook, I think it starts on the last week of November and stays throughout December. Please let me know where can I find a 90s cartoons list. I want to change my profile pic for a 90s cartoon to support child abuse.

asked by Emerson in Television | 2168 views | 12-03-2010 at 03:34 PM

I think this movement to bring awareness to child abuse is great. They are doing it until Dec 6th. It's a nice think you want to join in, I heard you can also donate to organization who are handling this issue.
I come from an abusive home and I think it is really nice. Even if it is just a fad, there has to be those few people who really stop and think about it.

Here's a list of 90s Cartoons with pictures.

www.cartoondecades.com

answered by Raymond3 | 12-03-2010 at 03:37 PM

I changed my picture before everyone else, I did it for the cause.
My current Facebook pic is Hong Kong Phooey, I used to love that dog and its funny moves.

answered by Guest | 12-04-2010 at 10:07 PM

This is great, I've been remembering so much stuff from my childhood just by looking at my friend's avatars.
I realized how much I enjoyed cartoons as a kid. The Flintstones were my favorite.
Also, awareness is an important first step. It was previously kept behind closed doors and spoken of on a hush level.

answered by Guest | 12-05-2010 at 11:45 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.