Why is loosing your virginity such a big deal?

Why is loosing your virginity such a big deal and having your first kiss like, nothing?

asked by Guest in Sexual Health | 5098 views | 11-28-2010 at 05:30 PM

There is a long-standing idea in our culture that losing your virginity is supposed to be really romantic and special and sacred. People attach a lot of emotional stuff to the first time and that is why it is such a big deal.

I think the best think you can do when you are about to lose your virginity is to make sure you're going to do it with someone you deeply love, because you will always remember the first time.

answered by Jennifer | 11-29-2010 at 04:37 AM

When you're young and naive, you want it to be with someone special or a really emotional and sweet moment. But, in reality, that's rarely the case.

I was 15 when I lost my virginity and it wasn't a big deal for me.

The thing is it is a milestone. The loss of virginity is often synonymous with a loss of perceived innocence that any parent would want to preserve.

answered by Sadie | 11-29-2010 at 04:39 AM

Yes it is a big deal.
Your virginity is the most important and personal thing you can give away, so make sure you give it to the one you love and the one who loves you without reservation.
My experience was a good one because it was with my boyfriend and I love him so much.
Once its gone you aren't getting it back and you could regret it if its not with somebody you love.

You will always remember your first time.

answered by Jada | 11-29-2010 at 04:42 AM

Hi everyone, I'm 24 years old and I just lost my virginity this weekend, we used lube and it worked, I was scared as well but my boyfriend was really good with me because it was my first time.

answered by Guest | 06-28-2011 at 02:20 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.