How Crop Circles Are Made?

That crop circles exist is a known fact, the question is are they made by aliens or by regular people who is trying to make the world believe they were made by aliens. How crop circles are made and who is making them?

asked by Benny in Paranormal Phenomena | 1037 views | 09-15-2009 at 06:46 PM

Extra-terrestrial? I don't think so! Why would they do it? I suppose you could argue that after employing fabulous technology to travel through interstellar space, that upon arrival in Earth orbit they ponder on the best way to communicate with us and come up with the superb idea that flattening some corns of wheat to make pretty pictures in a field would be the ideal method. Great. Makes a lot of sense to us dumb Earthlings.

Hoaxes? Seems a pretty good bet to me. Yes I know that some of the patterns look a bit tricky, but there are some pretty smart people about. To say that these patterns are beyond the ability of mankind is a bit of an insult to the intelligence of mankind. Why they would want to do it is another matter. Anyway, who is to say the photographs are not faked? Some that I have seen look decidedly suspect to me. I have even received an email to say that the photograph of a crop circle that I have used at the top of this page was shown on a TV documentary with two guys showing how they faked that photograph.

answered by Terru | 09-15-2009 at 06:48 PM

Crop circles appear to be very intricate formations, with many geometric shapes linked in sophisticated patterns. But the basics of crop-circle creation and the tools involved are actually fairly simple.

In general, circlemakers follow the following steps:

1. Choose a location.
2. Create a diagram of the design (although some circlemakers decide to come up with an idea spontaneously when they arrive at their intended site).
3. Once they arrive at the field, they use ropes and poles to measure out the circle.
4. One circlemaker stands in the middle of the proposed circle and turns on one foot while pushing the crop down with the other foot to make a center.
5. The team makes the radius of the circle using a long piece of rope tied at both ends to an approximately 4-foot-long (1.2-meter) board called a stalk stomper (a garden roller can also be used). One member of the team stands at the center of the circle while the other walks around the edge of the circle, putting one foot in the middle of the board to stomp down the circle's outline.

answered by Cropi | 09-15-2009 at 06:49 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.