Thanksgiving Dinner Menu Ideas & Recipes?

I'd just like to hear your menus for Thanksgiving dinner to give me some ideas. What are you making for Thanksgiving Dinner?
What menu items do you have to have for Thanksgiving Dinner? Please share recipes if possible. I would appreciate your help.

I need just a few new ideas, been to the recipe sites but I can't find anything creative. I have always done a traditional Thanksgiving menu, this year I would like a new dish to impress my company.
Give me a list of your Thanksgiving dinner menu?

asked by Sophia in Holidays | 3402 views | 11-21-2010 at 10:07 PM

We have a huge family get together for Thanksgiving. Everyone brings a dish, so we have lots of different stuff, but almost the same thing every year.
I'm pretty traditional, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes with maple syrup and marshmallows on top, stuffing, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie.

Dessert varies year to year. We always have the pumpkin and a sweet potato pies, chocolate chip pumpkin bread, and banana pudding.

I love a traditional Turkey with all the trimmings but I like to change it up by making a different stuffing every year. It's a nice surprise for family and friends.

You should try marthatstewart.com.
She has great ideas and how to's for Thanksgiving planning. Excellent resource!

answered by Susanne | 11-21-2010 at 10:08 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.