Kim Zolciak Pregnant Pictures?

Kim Zolciak is pregnant. Kim Zolciak previously denied reports that she was pregnant when an angry ex leaked the information to the media.
But today Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak announced she is pregnant to her new NFL player boyfriend.

Where can I see pictures of Kim Zolciak's pregnancy? Is Kim showing her baby bump in any photos?
Is she planning on getting married with her boyfriend now that she's pregnant?

asked by Jack in Music | 13141 views | 11-22-2010 at 09:01 PM

Kim Zolciak has two daughters from a previous marriage, Brielle, 13, and Ariana, 9. She has been dating Biermann since May. Their first introduction was captured by Bravo cameras during the show's Nov. 14 episode.

Rumors of Kim Zolciak's pregnancy first surfaced in October, when a jealous ex leaked the news. “I was appalled and disgusted by that, I wasn’t through my first trimester - you never know what could happen.”
Zolciak had to lie about the pregnancy because she was paid by Life & Style magazine for the exclusive story, out today.

Unlike Phaedra Parks, who had a shotgun wedding to avoid the wrath of her pastor mom, Kim has no plans on marrying her boyfriend.

Pictures of pregnant girl Kim Zolciak.

Kim Zolciak Pregnant Pic

Kim Zolciak Pregnant Photo

answered by Kevin | 11-22-2010 at 09:02 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.