Chris Daughtry Wife Age?

Chris Daughtry and his wife of 10 years, Deanna Daughtry, proudly announced the arrival of fraternal twins, Adalynn and Noah.

The couple announced the pregnancy back in May after the twins were conceived.

What is Chris Daughtry's wife age? I saw photos of her and she looks a lot older than Chris. I heard the twins were born from another woman, why? Is it because she can't have any kids due to her advanced age?

According to People, the twins were conceived through gestational surrogacy, what is that?

asked by Yellow in Music | 12660 views | 11-19-2010 at 12:26 AM

I am delighted to hear the wonderful news. May Chris continue to enjoy success in his career for many years to come.

Chris Daughtry's wife is 37. She was born on 1973.

Because of a partial hysterectomy four years ago, Deanna Daughtry is unable to bear children, according to People magazine. So fraternal twins Adalyn Rose (6 pounds, 5 ounces) and Noah James (5 pounds, 5 ounces), were born to another woman via the new-fashioned way: gestational surrogacy.

This means the eggs belonged to Chris Daughtry's wife Deanna, but the babies were carried by a surrogate.

Adalynn and Noah make four children for the Daughtrys, who have a 14-year-old daughter from Deanna's previous marriage, as well as a 12-year-old adopted son.

Daughtry wrote in his website that he is overwhelmed with joy by these two precious gifts from God.

answered by Equal | 11-19-2010 at 12:27 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.