Pictures: Scarlett Johansson GQ Photo Shoot?

Scarlett Johansson has been named “Babe of the Year” by GQ in their new December issue.
I've been told the pictures of Scarlett Johansson in GQ's photo shoot are amazing and that she looks gorgeous. I was surprised to find out she is going to be 26 soon, I thought she was much younger.
Does anyone know where can I see the pictures?
I'm at work right now, but I'll save the link and see Scarlett's photos once I get home.
Thanks.

asked by Allen in Movies | 4962 views | 11-17-2010 at 06:30 PM

Some of the pictures from the shoot show Scarlett Johansson posing in a slinky, form-fitting T by Alexander Wang tank dress and a vintage, swimsuit-style bodysuit by Azzedine Alaia from Resurrection.
In one picture she leans back, reclining in only a gold swimsuit with a tight matching cord belt, cinching in her tiny waist.

Scarlett has long been considered one of Hollywood's most beautiful women, with her curvaceous creamy-skinned looks and luscious blonde hair.

Over the weekend, Johansson hosted Saturday Night Live, for the third time, mimicking the Millionaire Matchmaker, Patty Stanger. Scarlett is quite funny and extremely talented, whether she’s on the big screen or small screen.

This is the cover picture from GQ's photo shoot.

Scarlett Johansson GQ pic

answered by Excellent | 11-17-2010 at 06:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.