Mike Tompkins Bio?

Mike Tompkins is an a capella artist who became famous for his YouTube viral videos that are covers of popular songs.
Where can I read his bio? Is there a Wikipedia page with his bio?
I first found out about Mike Tompkins when I watched him on Ellen. I always wondered many things about him, is he gay? is he married? is he a Mormon?
Please let me know where can I read his complete biography.

asked by Celeste in Internet | 30843 views | 11-15-2010 at 07:24 PM

Mike Tompkins is certainly talented. He has created musical covers of Dynamite, Teenage Dream, Party in the USA among other songs.

Mike Tompkins appeared on Today this morning and made his own version of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. Mike Tompkins' vocal chops are definitely formidable, and with a little layering and processing he is able to produce a backing band of realistic instruments.

Matt, Meredit, Ann and Al recreated one of the most-watched internet videos of all time made by Mike Tompkins.

Tompkins started beatboxing at age 8. No doubt hes well on his way to becoming a household name.

You can read his complete bio on his wiki page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tompkins

answered by Bear | 11-15-2010 at 07:25 PM

That is the biography for the political Mike Tompkins, not the singer.

answered by Guest | 02-19-2011 at 08:21 PM

He has a website mike-tompkins.com and on his youtube page there are some older interview videos where he mentions that he is married.

answered by Guest | 08-20-2011 at 10:45 PM

Mike Tompkins is a cousin of mine and no he is not gay. He is married and he is not Mormon. I know it because I'm related to him.

answered by Guest | 09-15-2011 at 05:10 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.