Best Black Friday Deals 2010?

Who will have the Best deals on Black Friday 2010 for some of the more popular electronic devices?
I would like to buy an xBox 360 with Kinect for my son, a Playstation 3 for my nephew, an iPad from Apple for my wife and for me, I want the new iPhone 4. Also I would probably buy a Nintendo Wii and a new LCD TV on Black Friday too, I haven't decided it yet.
All these products will be my presents for Christmas. I know I will be able to save a lot of money on Black Friday, I would like to know which store is going to have the best deals.

I live in Phoenix and will have Friday all day off to go shopping.
Is Best Buy open for Black Friday?

asked by Nicholas in Holidays | 2406 views | 11-09-2010 at 11:01 PM

Make sure you plan your trip and be strategic about it to get the best deals.

If you don't willing to fight the crowds, try Black Friday 2010 deals week online at amazon.com, the most trusted store online.

There are no deal for apple products on Black Friday they are the same price year round until a new model comes out.

Best Buy and Target usually have good Black Friday deals on electronics. They usually have deals like 20% off televisions from 6am to noon. DVD's are 5 bucks from 7am to noon.

Console prices do not drop for Black Friday, ever. The best deals they will have will be bundles. With a free game or 2, a gift card, extra controller, etc.
Watch the paper ads a week or two before Black Friday as some will have great deals before.

answered by Carrie | 11-09-2010 at 11:04 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.