Last Minute DIY Halloween Costumes for Adults?

I need last minute do it yourself Halloween costumes for an adult. I don't have a costume, I don't even have a good idea for a Halloween costume.

So I need some clever ideas for a costume that I can make out of my clothes.
Does anyone know about some good and clever ideas on homemade halloween costumes for adults?
All your ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

asked by Zion in Holidays | 5538 views | 10-28-2010 at 09:50 PM

1) A dalmatian is easy. cut out black 'spots' on felt and sew/ glue them onto a white sweatshirt and pants/stockings. Do the same on white ears (cut from white felt) which can be bobbypinned to hair. Do the same to white sneakers. Make a tail by stuffing tissue in the leg of white stockings, sewing it closed, and pinning it to your butt.

2) You could go 80's very easily. Wear a bright colored tank top (or an old solid colored tee shirt that you could cut so it would be off the shoulder) with either a black or denim skirt! Then add some leggings or tights (preferably a bright color) its the 80's, so you don't even have to match! ha, then do your hair BIG and CURLY! Wear hoops and gaudy Jewelry!

3) Be a zombie. You will need baby powder, old clothes, white face paint, black face paint.
Get old clothes and rip them in random places. Then put some baby powder over them. Mess up you hair and put some baby powder in it. Paint your face white and put large black circles under your eyes. For aan extra touch put some red face paint/lipstick coming from your mouth.

4) You could be a clown. Sweet clothes that are too large. Decorate by using either fabric paint, or markers. For those who dare try tie-die. Tack on some large pop-poms, add a cheap wig, hat, and make-up. You may also stuff the extra space in clothing with tissue. However this could be messy, if you need to make a "pit-stop".

answered by Orange | 10-28-2010 at 09:51 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.