Funny & Easy Halloween Homemade Costume Ideas?

I'm looking for a funny and easy Halloween costume idea I can make at home that is cheap.
I have been thinking for weeks what I want to be for Halloween. Usually I have a great Idea but right now I can't think about anything. I am looking for ideas for the most clever, funny costume anybody can think of.

I was thinking about a Cereal Killer, like tape boxes of cereal onto my shirt and stab them with plastic knives but I'm looking for more ideas.
What do you recommend? Any ideas for funny Halloween costumes which I could just put together with things and clothes I already have?

asked by Bailey in Holidays | 5032 views | 10-28-2010 at 05:02 PM

1) You can make a popcorn costume. Take a large box, cut off the top flaps, make leg and arm holes, and attach straps so you can suspend it from your shoulders. Paint it with red and white stripes and write "POPCORN" on the front. Glue popped popcorn around the top of the box and all over your shoulders, neck and hair. Wear white make-up and white clothes underneath.

2) Get a bag of white balloons and a box. Put the box over your head and cut out holes for your arms. Paint the box a bright color and the word "soap" across it. Then tape the bubbles to the top of the box around your shoulders and head.

3) Be a zombie. Take any old clothes and distress them by fraying the edges and dusting with talcum powder. Pick a theme---you could be a zombie groom, cheerleader, or waitress.

More Halloween Homemade Costume Ideas.

answered by Thing | 10-28-2010 at 05:03 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.