Dianna Agron GQ Cover & Pictures?

The November issue of GQ magazine features Lea Michele and Dianna Agron (Quinn, the once-pregnant cheerleader) in the cover and in a hot photo shoot.
The magazine started circulating this week and there's been a lot of controversy and criticism from angry parents.
I didn't see the pictures in GQ yet but yesterday I read Dianna Agron apologized for the pictures and said it wasn't her intention to cause a scandal. Are the photos that bad?

What is Dianna Agron doing in the pictures that is so controversial?

asked by George in Television | 2593 views | 10-22-2010 at 04:06 PM

Parents got mad because kids as young as 8 and 9 adore Glee. So seeing Dianna Agron & Lea Michele posing like that caused a shock.
The shoot took place in a high school setting and, although all the stars are in their twenties in real life (Lea and Dianna are 24 and Cory is 28), parents and some fans of the show think the photos are too suggestive since the characters they play are in high school.

But the truth is these girls are not high schoolers, they just play them on TV.

On her blog, Dianna Agron responded to the controversy, writing: "If you are hurt or these photos make you uncomfortable, it was never our intention. And if your 8-year-old has a copy of our GQ cover in hand, again I am sorry. But I would have to ask, how on earth did it get there?"

The pictures are not that racy in my opinion.

answered by Francis | 10-22-2010 at 04:07 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.