Juan Williams Wife Picture?

Who is Juan Williams' wife and where can I find a picture of her?
NPR News has terminated the contract of longtime news analyst Juan Williams after remarks he made on the Fox News Channel about Muslims.
I don't know if Juan Williams is married but if he is, who is his wife, what is her name and how does she looks like?
Is he divorced from his wife?

asked by Lent in Law & Ethics | 34021 views | 10-21-2010 at 07:23 PM

Here's a picture of Juan Williams' wife.

Juan Williams Wife Susan Delise

Juan Williams said he wasn't ready to comment about his firing and was conferring with his wife about the episode, so he is married.

The name of Juan Williams' wife is Susan Delise, and they got married on July 1, 1978.

Juan Williams has a son with his wife that's involved in politics. His name is Antonio Mason and from 1996 to 1997 was a Senate page and intern for Senator Strom Thurmond, a speechwriter and legislative correspondent for Senator Norm Coleman from 2004 to 2006, and in 2006 ran for Council of the District of Columbia, losing to Tommy Wells.

They also have a daughter named Regan Almina.
Williams' remarks reflect a view so widely held among Americans that his dismissal has raised accusations of overly sensitive political correctness.

answered by Flower | 10-21-2010 at 07:24 PM

NPR CEO said that Juan Williams should have kept his feelings about Muslims between himself and his psychiatrist or his publicist.
I think Juan Williams' firing is unfair, he was just expressing his point of view like many journalists do. They should have given him the chance to stay and make him agree to stop doing commentary.

answered by Smith | 10-21-2010 at 11:03 PM

Juan and his Wacky wife
That is one Ugly women another confused sellout smh.

answered by Guest | 02-18-2011 at 12:38 AM

How is he a sellout? He is Hispanic and so is she. Juan is from Panama, didn't you know that.

answered by Guest | 03-09-2011 at 05:04 PM

GO AWAY JUAN
What is the problem with his wife? He got fired for expressing his point of view, not for cheating on her wife.

answered by Guest | 08-12-2011 at 06:45 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.