Michael Larsen: Eyedea Death?

Eyedea was found dead today at the age of 28. Eyedea's real name is Michael Larsen.
He was a month from his 29th birthday. Born on November 9, 1981, Michael Larsen was well known for his freestyle battle champion and underground rap in the Minnesota area.
How did he die? He was so young and had a full life ahead of him.

Eyedea’s mom has set up a memorial fund in his honor on Facebook. The world has lost another amazing performer today.

asked by Joan in Celebrity | 6743 views | 10-18-2010 at 12:26 AM

Apparently his mother found him dead, and details as to his cause of death have not been released.
How unfortunate, Eyedea was only 28 years old. He still had so much to live for.

Michael Larsen's mother made a post on his son's Facebook profile today. She posted, "it is with great pain and sadness that I tell you my son Mikey (Eyedea) has passed away. At this time we kindly request your respect and our privacy as we process this devastating loss. On behalf of Mikey’s family, close friends and fans, thank you.”

Eyedea painted beautiful and often abstract pictures with his lyrics, revealing the raw, serrated edges of emotion.

According to a Minneapolis blog's report, another Facebook page also has a memorial fundraiser in the wake of Eyedea's death. Micheal 'Eyedea' Larsen was well known for being a part of the Rhymesayers crew as well as a creative solo force on his own, working with DJ Abilities, real name Max Keltgen.

answered by Cho | 10-18-2010 at 12:27 AM

Peace be with you
I remember first seeing Eyedea on a Hiphop documentary, and it was a challenge for him to get his chance to freestyle side by side with the other cats from the west coast. But he was good, artistic, and much respected. Underground Hiphop lost a prince. Peace be with everyone who knew him, loved him, and was inspired by him.

answered by Guest | 10-18-2010 at 02:13 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.