Karen Owen From Duke Photo?

Karen Owen has been the topic of conversation in the Duke University community for her racy thesis in which she details her experiences with the university's athletes.
Karen Owen made a list of guys she got in bed with, and added detailed photos and descriptions of each guy.
I read the list but I couldn't find Karen Owen's own photo and I want to know how she looks like, can anyone please help me find Karen Owen's photo?

asked by Tron in Universities | 9898 views | 10-07-2010 at 05:50 PM

Karen Owen took a list of 13 men she slept with, drawing mainly from Duke’s lacrosse team — the same team that was embroiled in a scandal of its own in 2006 — and created a bar graph ranking their performance in bed prowess.

Here's a photo of Karen Owen from Duke University.

Karen Owen duke university

Karen Owen must have a lot of time on her hands to make such a detailed list, and actually categorized each encounter/man by 8 different ways.
She's now sorry for making the list but it is too late.

answered by Kyle | 10-07-2010 at 05:50 PM

Karen Owen's parents must be so very proud of their daughter. The one that they just spent $200K on for her education.

Also, her 3 'friends' didn't do her any favors forwarding the presentation to the whole University.

answered by Preston | 10-07-2010 at 11:02 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.