Cigar Guy: Ryder Cup Picture?

I'm sure you heard something about Cigar Guy, especially if you are a sports fan or read about The Ryder Cup 2010. The "cigar guy" was photographed standing next to Tiger Woods as he attempted to chip his third shot on the final hole on Saturday.
The photo taken by the daily mail was perfect, it show the Tiger Wood's golf ball in the middle of the shot. But people is more interested about cigar guy, the strange looking man on the right.

The man, who sports a mustache, turban (I think?), and cigar, is known simply as "Cigar Guy." And he has become an Internet sensation.
Where can I find more pictures of Cigar Guy at the Ryder Cup? I just saw the picture we all saw, where can I find a different one?

asked by Tons in Internet | 16137 views | 10-06-2010 at 04:26 PM

Cigar Guy was in the right place at the right time to be captured in what may be the sports photo of the century.

Here's another picture of cigar guy from a different angle.

Cigar Guy Ryder Cup pic

The cigar guy picture appeared in the Mail on Sunday as part of the coverage of the golf tournament, which took place over the weekend bringing a hoard of visitors and golf fans to south Wales.

This picture is well on its way to becoming one of the most famous pictures in golf history.
I like this new meme, cigar guy has been photoshoped everywhere.

answered by Impact | 10-06-2010 at 04:27 PM

Cigar Guy is the only person in the photo without a serious look on his face, and itís hilarious. Cigar Guy has gone from golf to rock covers. When youíre a meme like this, thereís no where you canít go.

These are some of the pictures cigar guy is in.

Cigar Guy Ryder Cup

Cigar Guy meme

Cigar Guy Tiger Woods

answered by Joseph | 10-06-2010 at 07:53 PM

What is the name of cigar guy? Why was he using a wig and a mustache?
I think he was obviously trying to gain all the attention in Tiger Wood's picture and it worked perfectly for him.
He must be laughing at this.

Cigar guy looks like Mario Bros to me.

answered by Mildred | 10-06-2010 at 08:53 PM

Have you guys noticed the media is covering cigar guy? Slow news day.
MSNBC has called the Cigar Guy meme the biggest - and most positive - mashup around lately.
The latest big meme the internet had before cigar guy was sad Keanu but that died pretty fast.

answered by Still | 10-06-2010 at 11:38 PM

what a funny guy
I know he is from India. if you go to India you will find people like him all the way.
So don't be surprised.,. only thing is that you won't find a cigar in their mouth!

answered by Guest | 10-07-2010 at 12:03 AM

He looks like a pizza shop owner.

answered by Guest | 10-07-2010 at 12:45 AM

People aren't sure if Cigar Guy is wearing a turban, a wig or a hat.
It looks like a turban, it's definitely a costume though.

answered by Guest | 10-07-2010 at 05:01 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.