Hair Dilemma?

Hey guys!
So here's the deal. My best friend has this really awesome hairstyle that I'd really like to try. It's really short, layered, and KIND OF like how boys do that weird hairstyle where they go *flick flick* with their head to like, swish, their hair or whatever. Sorry I couldn't really find a picture...but it's...really hard to explain sorry, but it's really short and layered and look KIND OF like a boy/emo cut. Well people said that it wouldn't look good on me, that I should keep it medium length. I have long legs and a short torso and a small (ish) head. Would this hairstyle look good on me? I also have long black eye lashes, green eyes, oval head..and yeah. I was thinking I would get that cut & dye it black...but would it look good on me? Thanks in advance for your time

asked by sk8tergrl101 in Hair | 3012 views | 11-13-2010 at 09:32 PM

I liked your *flick flick* description.

So... short and layered. I can't really say if it would look good on you because for that I would have to see your picture. However, If you have a small head, long black eye lashes and green eyes like you say, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Good luck with you hair.

answered by Beckett | 11-14-2010 at 12:00 AM

You mean something like this?

emo hairstyle short

awesome emo hairstyle

beautiful emo hairstyle

If you have a cute face, it will look awesome.
A Short haircut gives you a elegant new look. It’s a thing worth to do, I say yo go ahead and try it.
The good thing about short layered hairstyles is that they generally look good on just about anyone. I know there are exceptions but it's worth trying.

answered by Aileen | 11-14-2010 at 12:08 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.