Snap on Smile Price: Before & After Pic?

There’s a new dental product called Snap-On Smile. It’s a custom-made personal set of teeth made with dental resin that snaps on over your upper or lower teeth.
It's a way of having a better smile without paying thousands of dollars for orthodontics or veneers.
When I first saw the product I rolled my eyes because it seemed like such a dumb gimmick.
But then I realized it looks like a great option for me.
What is the price of Snap on Smile? I searched for the cost online and couldn't find anything.
Also, where can I see before and after pictures of people who is using Snap on Smile?

asked by Mushroom in Fashion & Accessories | 91064 views | 09-20-2010 at 01:16 PM

The estimated price of the Snap-On Smile runs from about $800 to $1,600 per arch.
Snap-on smiles are proving to be an excellent option for people, such as dental phobics, who would rather not endure the process of having porcelain veneers placed on several teeth. They also represent a “try before you buy” option for patients who are considering porcelain veneers but would like to “test drive” their smiles first.

The Snap-On Smile was launched in 2005 by Dr. Marc Liechtung and since then has circulated to professional dentist practices nationwide. Patients are using the Snap-On Smile to give them a new set of pearly white teeth that is completely painless and only a fraction of the cost of other invasive dental methods.

This is a temporary device - a cosmetic appliance, not a permanent solution to your dental problems. Snap on teeth must be removed to be cleaned, and though you can eat with them in place, it is recommended you limit eating to soft foods.

Some before and after pictures of people using the Snap-on Smile product.

Snap on Smile before & after

answered by Trace | 09-20-2010 at 01:17 PM

Snap-on Smile cost
The cost of snap-on smile is approximately $1500 per arch.
Our office in Ontario charges this amount but this is in Canadian Dollars. There may be office in the US that charge a different amount.

Hope this answers the question.

answered by RiverEdge Dental | 10-02-2011 at 08:31 PM

Snap-on Smile
For Snap-on smile, you should expect to pay about $1,500 per arch.
I don't have before and after pictures but the results are amazing.
Speak to your dentist for an evaluation.

answered by Snap-on Smile | 10-04-2011 at 09:33 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.