Peyton Manning Wife Ashley Manning & Children Photos?

How old is Peyton Manning's wife, Ashley Manning? Does Peyton Manning have any children? If not, are they planning on any in future?
Where can I see photos of Peyton Manning's family? I mean, his wife Ashley Manning and his children. I never saw any photos of them.
Does anyone besides me wonder why Ashley Manning is never seen with his family at games or with him?

asked by Oscar in Other - Sports | 145488 views | 09-20-2010 at 03:50 AM

Peyton Manning's wife Ashley Manning is 33. Peyton Manning married his wife Ashley on St. Patrick's Day 2001. He has no children. Peyton Manning's father is Archie Manning, a former player for the New Orleans Saints, his mother is Olivia Manning, his brothers are Cooper, a former star high school receiver and Eli, quarterback for the New York Giants.

Peyton Manning's private life is truly private. I have been a fan a long time and regularly read Indianapolis sports page and never seen a photo or heard about Ashley Manning.

Ashley Manning is a real estate developer and 1997 graduate of the University of Virginia. She was introduced to Peyton Manning by her parents’ next-door neighbor the summer before Peyton’s freshman year in college.

These are photos of Peyton Manning's wife Ashley Manning.

Peyton Manning Wife

Peyton Wife Ashley Manning  pic

Peyton Manning Wife Ashley Manning

answered by Got | 09-20-2010 at 03:50 AM

After the 2006 Super Bowl win a local Indy TV station broadcast the Colts returning to a celebration at the RCA Dome. Anchors did interviews with various persons including Ashley Manning. I don't remember the word for word question she was asked but I vividly remember her answer..."What Peyton wants, Peyton gets." His mastery on the [playing field is without question. No question Manning has absolute control on the field but I have a feeling that that absolute control extends to his marriage and home life as well. I am not saying he is an abusive control freak at home but it does make one wonder why she is never seen with her in-laws at any Colts game.

answered by Guest | 01-01-2011 at 09:53 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.