Christine O'Donnell Witchcraft Controversy?

Bill Maher played a clip in his show of Christine O’Donnell. It was a 1999 segment from Maher’s old ABC show Politically Incorrect, and in it Christine confesses she was into Witchcraft. That video caused a controversy.
Christine O'Donnell had been scheduled to appear on "Fox News Sunday" but canceled late Friday. Maybe related to her witchcraft comments.
She said she used to practice witchcraft and also hung around people who was into witchcraft, I think those comments are going to kill her political career. Does anyone know where can I see Maher's video online of Christine O'Donnell?

asked by Roger in Politics | 1260 views | 09-19-2010 at 07:00 PM

Christine O'Donnell canceled two scheduled appearances on national Sunday news shows "Face the Nation" on CBS and "Fox News Sunday." All because of the witchcraft controversy.
In the video, which was not broadcast at the time, Christine O'Donnell, now 41, says: "I dabbled into witchcraft. I never joined a coven...I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do," she said.

The video has caused much hilarity on the Left, but those on the Right and even some Democrats have warned that the mocking and vilification will backfire.

Karl Rove said Christine O'Donnell should explain what she was talking about when she said that she "dabbled into witchcraft."

Here's the video where Christine O'Donnell says she dabbled into witchcraft.

answered by Christopher | 09-19-2010 at 07:00 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.