Courtney Mazza Photo & Ethnicity?

Courtney Mazza is Mario Lopez girlfriend. I believe they're not still married so she's not his wife yet.
They had their first child, a daughter, Gia Francesca Lopez, in Burbank, California recently.
My question is about Courtney Mazza. What is her ethnicity?
I've seen her in photos and she looks like a mix of ethnicities if you ask me, she has some italian and latino in her.
Does anyone know what the official ethnicity of Courtney Mazza is?

asked by Cloak in Celebrity | 36412 views | 09-12-2010 at 10:04 PM

I can't tell for sure but I think Courtney Mazza, the girlfriend of Mario Lopez, is latina.

Courtney Mazza is a successful stage actress. She and Mario first met in 2008 when they were both working on a Broadway production of A Chorus Line.
Along with appearing in A Chorus Line, Courtney Mazza also appeared on Broadway in Cry Baby. She also performed in the national tour production of Thoroughly Modern Mille, as well as a number of regional productions like Fidler on the Roof and West Side Story.

Courtney Mazza's photo.

Courtney Mazza Ethnicity

answered by Gavin | 09-12-2010 at 10:05 PM

Courtney Mazza
She is Italian, that is why he was so drawn to her. It is funny though, for many years women fled to be with him but this time, he was chasing her for a month and she keep saying no, no, no until she gave in and felt bad for him. (Mario Lopez saved by the baby episode 1) watch it.

answered by Guest | 11-05-2010 at 08:30 PM

She looks 100% Latina but I think she's half Italian half Latina (not sure.)

answered by Vanessa | 11-30-2010 at 04:12 AM

She looks Iranian!

answered by Guest | 12-07-2010 at 07:10 AM

She is just saying she is italian, clearly she is Mexican.
All Mexicans want to be Italian.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2011 at 04:58 PM

Ummm... to the comment above me.... DEFINITELY not. Our cultures are different we speak different languages and i definitely don't want to be Italian.....I am what I am and love it...please take the stick out of your a**.

answered by Guest | 01-19-2011 at 06:45 PM

That's hilarious, all Mexicans want to Be Italian LOLOL it's sad but funny, it reminds me of that first scene in the movie Selena, where Selena's father was the singer in doowop group and they tried to book a job and the restaurant owner wouldn't hire them because they were Mexican, saying that Italian would be okay, but definitely not Mexican Courtney is not attractive and she is definitely annoying. Dark, hairy, Italian, Mexican, Iranian, whatever. she could be any. it really doesn't matter I give it 3 more months.

answered by Guest | 01-30-2011 at 05:18 AM

Well her last name is Italian so that makes her of ITALIAN nationality I guess right?

answered by Guest | 07-07-2011 at 07:41 AM

MEX.GODESS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She is just saying she is Italian, clearly she is Mexican.
Wow!! You ******* swear dude! Lol!!! Italians are so full of themselves. Haha, that is hilarious. Mexicans are very much proud of their heritage and beautiful culture. Get over your f***ing self.

answered by Guest | 08-22-2011 at 05:03 PM

MEX.GODESS
Quote:
That's hilarious, all Mexicans want to be Italian. It's sad but funny. Courtney is not attractive and she is definitely annoying.
You people are crazy. I really don't get why is still people thinking about these things. It's not funny. It's completely sad.

answered by Guest | 08-22-2011 at 05:08 PM

Courtney Mazza is just Italian, and Mario Lopez even said that she is 100% from Italy, so their baby Gia is half Italian and half Mexican. And the baby got a peculiar first name to represent her side from her mom (Courtney Mazza), while their baby daughters' last name Lopez can represent from her Spanish side from her dad (Mario Lopez). But yeah, Courtney Mazza is just Italian.

answered by Guest | 09-18-2011 at 05:05 AM

I think her ethnicity is mixed. She is half American and half European because her parents come from Europe.

answered by Sillau | 09-18-2011 at 05:23 AM

Quote:
She is just saying she is italian, clearly she is Mexican.
I guess you know EVERY Mexican on the planet!!!
Uh yeah, they all want to be Italian.

Thanks for the comment.....cracked me up!
Now....the next time you see someone who is Mexican ask him/her that question.

What do you want to be? Irish?
Really REALLY dumb comment.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 04:56 AM

It is funny what they he/she said about Mexican wanted to be Italian. By the way I am Mexican and I'm not wanting to be of any other ethnicity. My grand- grandparents are Italian and German but moved to Mexico so I'm like both, gosh so many ignorant people these days.

answered by Guest | 11-21-2011 at 03:03 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.