PHOTO: Playboy's Tiffany Livingston Jumps Off Plane?

Tiffany Livingston, a Playboy model was detained when she tried to open a plane door and jump out amid flight.
The New York Post reported that Tiffany Livingston was in federal custody after she was arrested. I never saw any of Tiffany Livingston's photos and I'm a playboy subscriber, was she really in Playboy? Where can I see a photo?
Livingston was on a JetBlue flight from Florida to Newark, New Jersey when she supposedly suffered an anxiety attack due to turbulence and jumped out of her seat and headed for the emergency exit.
Did Tiffany Livingston explain why she tried to open the door and jump?

asked by Amelie in Controversy | 1629 views | 09-10-2010 at 05:22 PM

Tiffany Livingston was aboard JetBlue Flight 522 from Orlando, Fla., to Newark, N.J., when she allegedly burst out of her seat and tried to open the door of the plane.
But it was just a confusion, Tiffany Livingston has been released and federal officials think she was trying to brace herself during a panic attack, not necessarily open the door.

Several passengers on the flight say Tiffany Livingston was trying to open the door, but the FBI is buying her story. They say they aren't pursuing this as a criminal matter anymore.

Here's a photo of Playboy's model Tiffany Livingston.

Tiffany Livingston Playboy

answered by Reaction | 09-10-2010 at 05:26 PM

Tiffany Livingston had a bad case of high anxiety mixed with not taking her medication.
Tiffany said she's gone through this before, but she never grabbed the door of the plane and this time she didn't have her medication. It was just a scare, she didn't even know how to open the door of the plane.

answered by Bear | 09-11-2010 at 01:24 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.