Is Good Luck Charlie a Real Life Family?

A friend recommended the show Good Luck Charlie to me. Good Luck Charlie is a Disney Channel show about the life of a normal family, Charlie is the cute baby.
I wanted to know if the family in Good Luck Charlie is a real life family or if they're all actors. Because they all look alike and when I watch it I feel they all know each other from years ago.
It is such a good show.
So, are they a real life family?

asked by Song in Television | 16983 views | 09-06-2010 at 04:50 PM

I know, it looks like a real life family.
The reality is they're not related, they're just actors.
Teddie's real name is Bridget Medler and PJ's name in real life is Jason Dolley. Amy's real name is Leigh Allyn Baker. Since they don't share the same last name, they're not from the same family.
Sometimes I think the baby that plays Charlie is not real, she's too cute to be real!

answered by Helen | 09-06-2010 at 04:51 PM

I love Good Luck Charlie. The first time I thought the show I said, wow they made a show about a real family.
Then I found out they're not a real family but they look so good together.
Charlie is the most precious baby in the world.

answered by Guest | 09-09-2010 at 08:55 PM

it's fake

answered by Guest | 09-23-2010 at 01:33 AM

I don't know if they are a real family but just because their names are different doesn't mean a thing. Me and my brother and sister have different last names as well as our mother. Plus most actors have stage names, so the name thing means nada.

answered by Guest | 05-08-2011 at 08:26 AM

I love gd luck charlie
Good luck charlie is an amazing program, I first watched it in Florida and then I was hooked on it. I would like to know is it on in the UK. Please thanks........
...... Charlie is a really cute baby i love her.

answered by Guest | 05-15-2011 at 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Song View Post
So, are they a real life family?
Ummm... I think at least one of them are related to each other. I'm not for sure though.

answered by Guest | 06-22-2011 at 10:01 PM

Actually they are all actors and they don't actually look alike! You may think like they are all blonde but they are not such as Amy, her hair's roots are black.

answered by Guest | 06-26-2011 at 10:04 AM

I think that Good Luck Charlie is appropriate for Disney Channel. By the way, they are NOT a real family.

answered by Guest | 07-13-2011 at 07:27 PM

Yes, I think they are a real family, they all look similar and speak the same way. Besides, the chemistry they have when they are in front of the camera can't be achieved unless you know each other very well.

answered by Guest | 08-15-2011 at 07:25 PM

I really want to know if they are in fact a real family because they sure look like it, I love Good Luck Charlie, I just hope Disney don't cancel it.

answered by Guest | 10-17-2011 at 04:20 AM

Yes, we are. Hi I'm Teddy Duncan, okay look yes we are, we all love each other very much and we were hired because Disney liked us.

answered by Guest | 10-19-2011 at 07:24 PM

Bob is charlie's real dad but I think the rest is not a family, they're just actors hired to make a good show.

answered by Guest | 11-02-2011 at 01:00 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.