10-Year-Old Opera Singer Jackie Evancho Video?

10-year-old opera singer Jackie Evancho, with the voice of an angel from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania wowed the gudges of merica’s Got Talent and everyone in the United States with her beautiful voice.
One judge even said “I could not believe such a voice” can come out of a small girl.
Jackie’s last appearance drew a whopping 10.5 million viewers. She’s now in the running to receive the $1 million prize.
Jackie Evancho's talent is just unbelievable. I heard she sings since she was very little and uploaded all the video to youtube.
Can anyone let me know where can I see her youtube videos?

asked by Onion in Music | 2115 views | 08-13-2010 at 04:06 PM

The 10-year-old Jackie Evancho is also reported to be the youngest ever opera singer to have an album after she released “Prelude to a Dream” at the end of 2009.

Further testimony to Jackie Evancho's true talent comes from her track record: her self-released EP, Prelude to a Dream, has sold around the world, and she has performed with David Foster, sung the national anthem at the Pittsburgh Pirates home opener and appeared on PBS.

What’s most intriguing about Jackie Evancho is the strangely full, mature quality of her voice–it sounded like she was channeling Susan Boyle.

Her youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/usedmeb4

The performance which has generated all that buzz is still wowing people around the world on YouTube with more than 300,000 views.

answered by Susan | 08-13-2010 at 04:12 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.