Bio: Jackie Evancho Biography?

I watched America's Got Talent last night and just fell in LOVE with Jackie Evancho, the 10 year old opera singer.
What a beautiful and innocent little girl with such an amazing talent, did you hear her opera voice? It's insane.
Where can I read more about Jackie Evancho, like her biography?
I know Jackie Evancho has a youtube channel where she posts all her videos, can anyone let me know her youtube profile url?

asked by Marissa in Celebrity | 8917 views | 08-11-2010 at 03:15 PM

Jackie Evancho was absolutely incredible in America's Got Talent and I can't believe she's only 10.
Everyone in my family was left speechless by her performance. Her voice is like that of an adult opera singer. I believe that we may have just found our winner of AGT 2010.

As a biography, Jackie Evancho was born to Michael and Lisa Evancho and has an older brother, a younger brother, and a younger sister. She started singing when she was seven years old, after watching the movie Phantom of the Opera. Her mother heard Evancho singing songs from the movie and allowed her to enter a local talent contest just for fun. She finished as the runner-up and was voted the audience favorite. Eventually she participated in other talent contests and started a YouTube channel.
Jackie Evancho sings in the "classical crossover" style of singers such as Hayley Westenra and Sarah Brightman

Her youtube page is http://www.youtube.com/user/usedmeb4

answered by Elena | 08-11-2010 at 03:19 PM

Jackie Evancho has wowed judges with her amazing opera skills and now she’s advanced to the next round. I hope she's the winner of America's Got Talent, she's so cute and beautiful.
My heart melted when Jackie started to cry, she was so happy, she has a great future, definitely a big star in the future.

This is one of my favorite videos from Jackie Evancho.

answered by Lana | 08-13-2010 at 04:19 AM

jackie appreciation
I have followed this talented, beautiful young lady ever since I stumble upon her in the AMERICAS GOT TALENT SHOW -- she was featured on my Yahoo news page. Jackie, dear, you are a very mature young lady with a miracle voice. That talent show was not the venue for your gift, even though I know your family needs money to support your career. I know in my heart you will be a very big star because you are one now, only pint size. But, remember Jackie dear, fame is not everything. Keep your values taught to you by your beautiful family and I know you will go straight to the top and be happy and balanced. There are thousands of us out her that really love and appreciate you and wish you every success -- but health and happiness come first. I will continue to buy your CD's and listen to you on the internet and hope that maybe you will perform in California some day. God bless you and your family.

answered by hartmanlulu@verizon.net | 09-20-2010 at 08:40 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.