13 Worst Marriage Proposal Fails Ever Recorded on Video Facebook Scam?

So what's the deal with the 13 Worst Marriage Proposal Fails Ever Recorded on Video?
I received the link on Facebook and when I clicked on it they wanted my name, address, telephone number, and more information.
Is the link "13 Worst Marriage Proposal Fails Ever Recorded on Video" another facebook scam?

asked by Mel in Internet | 8611 views | 08-06-2010 at 05:05 PM

The link "13 Worst Marriage Proposal Fails Ever Recorded on Video" is a Facebook Fan page with this title which compels you to become a fan and forces you to post the link in you wall so that you friends will also fall into the trap.
It is definitely a scam and you shouldn't click on it.

They're just trying to get fans or hack your facebook. Don't give out any personal information, I'm sure it's just a scam to get you signed up for something that is going to cost you money.

answered by Tiffany | 08-06-2010 at 05:06 PM

Exactly. "13 Worst Marriage Proposal Fails Ever Recorded on Video!" is a facebook scam and you shouldn't click on it.
There is actually a real post named like that so this guys just copied it and started this facebook scam to get the most number of fans.

Also, beware of Facebook Viruses, sometimes these links take you to pages that contain viruses.

answered by Caroline | 08-06-2010 at 11:10 PM

I clicked on it, I didn't know it was a scam, and now I think my computer has a virus or something.
How do I know if the "13 Worst Marriage Proposal Fails" link downloaded a virus?

I hate Facebook sometimes, they should control this scam links.

answered by Carly | 08-07-2010 at 06:02 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.